Which Avs players will have a good SCF series?

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
200.gif

Gruyeriev

Shut your five hole
Apr 14, 2021
On the other side

Point, Kucherov, Cirelli, Palat, Stamkos, McPaul, Sergachev, Hedman, McDonagh, Hagel and of course Vassi

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Rantanen. I think you’d be shocked at what that bug did to him at the end of the regular season. Between the weight loss and regaining his strength it took some time to get back to his normal body. I feel we started to see that in the last few games. With the extra rest now I think he’s our best forward in the finals.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
I will continue to preface that I’m not trolling, and I’m not trying to be pessimistic, rather I wholly believe that TB should be considered the favorites. Now that’s out of the way…

I don’t think the Avs have much room for error. The margin is so thin for them. That’s just the way it is when you are facing best goaltender in the game and you’re going up against the reigning back-to-back champions.

Their best players have to be their absolute best, and their depth needs to continue showing up.

Most importantly…if we can get the DK from about January-late March, the Avs will have a decent shot.

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
EJ showed some excellent play in the bubble when his legs got some rest, so maybe he can tap into that one more time. If he and Byram can match the Lightning’s second pair, it would be huge for Colorado.

Agree with @Cousin Eddie ’s thought above too. If the layoff helps Rantanen find his legs he’s capable of being the best player in this series. His top-end is that good.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Rantanen. I think you’d be shocked at what that bug did to him at the end of the regular season. Between the weight loss and regaining his strength it took some time to get back to his normal body. I feel we started to see that in the last few games. With the extra rest now I think he’s our best forward in the finals.

I think he just took advantage of a bad Edmonton defense. We will find out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad