GDT: "Where's Tim Peel when you need him?" Florida vs Montréal - 6PM ET - TSN-Habs/RDS/FSF

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
I thought they landed in St-Hubert now?

I didn't know they flew to St Hubert. Interesting, also the Brossard facility they must do a fair number of regular bridge crossings, which it seems would not be so good in Mtl.

EDIT: the flight tracker put them at YUL (Dorval)

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
Thomas is hurt apparently, so I think we'll see Budaj vs. Clemmenson (sp?) tonight. Hopefully we can actually score a friggin goal or two during the actual game instead of waiting until the last minute when it's too late or overtime.

dreamingofdrouin*

wMjuvfJ.jpg

mzPHakU.jpg

kqDOnxL.gif

AKhhm2z.gif

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
30th place Isles in goals against/game (3.48 before last night): 1 goal for in 4 on 4 OT, zero in regulation.

27th place Panthers in goals against/game (3.15 before tonight): ?

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
30th place Isles in goals against/game (3.48 before last night): 1 goal for in 4 on 4 OT, zero in regulation.

27th place Panthers in goals against/game (3.15 before tonight): ?

In all fairness, a healthy Nabokov played very well last night. A different NYI with him in the line up

Sad to see George go down last night but I will say it again, Habs are much better with Ryan White centering the 4th line.

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
In all fairness, a healthy Nabokov played very well last night. A different NYI with him in the line up

Sad to see George go down last night but I will say it again, Habs are much better with Ryan White centering the 4th line.
I agree. I like what Parros brings in certain games, but I was also perplexed why Therrien would play him against teams like Flyers and the Islanders. It's not like either of them are super tough, intimidating teams. I think playing someone like White who brings more to the table skill wise would have been a better choice.

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
Teams are adjusting to Subban and Markov which has killed our quick transition and our power play. You contain those 2, Habs become a below average team with a great goalie.

Those guys should be split up. Both guys a re great on offense but one always has to play safer when they play together. It's fine on the PP but 5 on 5 they should go Emelin-Markov Subban-Gorges.

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
Then we'll complain that guys like Subban are getting run at by guys like Kaletta, Ott and co
Exactly... People think if fighting's taken out then guys like John Scott will be out of the league.... WRONG. What would be stopping teams from getting guys like him just to go out, goon it up illegally, and take cheapshots at star players with no repercussions? Suspensions and fines can only do so much.

VAN-HAB

Vancouver Habitant
Sep 3, 2003
West Kelowna
We are so spoiled with these awesome GDTs. Habs do have the best fans in the world. We can run the world!!!
Amazing....:handclap::handclap::handclap:

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Huberdeau not playing according to renaud lavoie

Renaud Lavoie ‏@LavoieRenaud 9m
Jonathan Huberdeau a patiné ce matin (reçu un lancer sur un pied vendredi) mais tout indique qu'il ne jouera pas ce soir. #panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad