GDT: "Where's Tim Peel when you need him?" Florida vs Montréal - 6PM ET - TSN-Habs/RDS/FSF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Panthers have been playing well lately and they always play as hard as any team. Don't look at the standings to get an idea of how this will turn out. Habs will have their hands full.

otto bond

Jan 8, 2007
Panthers have been playing well lately and they always play as hard as any team. Don't look at the standings to get an idea of how this will turn out. Habs will have their hands full.

The same could be said about the Habs. Don't be fooled by the standing, we have Price playing like a real stud. Now that the PP is dry, expect games to be harder to win.

otto bond

Jan 8, 2007
Florida is a divisional rival now so this is a big 4 point game.

Why do I not give a crap? Just win boys!

It's gets boring wen the team you cheer for never has the puck, or nothing ever happen wen they do have it. Seing the team you cheer for getting dominated down low night in night out.

habspinner

Jul 12, 2009
MTL
It's gets boring wen the team you cheer for never has the puck, or nothing ever happen wen they do have it. Seing the team you cheer for getting dominated down low night in night out.

Game winner was scored down low last night.....

dutchy29

Nov 9, 2007
SIRISAACBROCKVILLE
Looks like the Habs have to come up with a big one tonight to win back some of the more fair weather fans. I say 4-3, Habs will need the PP for a goal or 2. Chucky will score.
Boullion better not be playing. i try to defend Therrien but playing Boullion is in excusable. This is starting to remind me of back in the day when the organization always played Briesbois even though he was costing the team night in and night out.

Theosis

What do I put here?
Sponsor
Mar 11, 2009
Pointe-Claire, QC
wMjuvfJ.jpg

mzPHakU.jpg

kqDOnxL.gif

AKhhm2z.gif

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Teams are adjusting to Subban and Markov which has killed our quick transition and our power play. You contain those 2, Habs become a below average team with a great goalie.

Saintpatrick*

Teams are adjusting to Subban and Markov which has killed our quick transition and our power play. You contain those 2, Habs become a below average team with a great goalie.

They probably need to be separated at this point because they've both looked average the last 3 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad