Post-Game Talk: Where's the Post Game Thread?

Fourier

Dec 29, 2006
Waterloo Ontario
V8qR.gif
A little basic group theory always brings clarity to a complex situation. In this case though its probably Z/4Z that would have been the better choice of examples. Because we all know that in reality 4=0. Sigh!

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
Went to the game last night because we got super cheap tickets last minute. My big takeaway was my god we’re such an unskilled team. It really shows in person when you can watch everyone, and see just how behind our wingers always seem to be in the other end. And also, that it’s still fun to watch Larsson (who was a beast last night), Lucic, and Kassian demolish other teams.

McNuge

Dec 17, 2010
Cambridge Ontario
Wasn't able to watch the game but was there any response for that knee on knee on McDavid? Looked nassssty when I saw it on Sportsnet this morning.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Ya I dont think it was a targeted hit, just would have liked to see the team respond to anything last night. Not a great effort

They were indeed The Skating Dead last night.

We need to decline games vs teams that have more than 3 players injured who are below us in the standings and just played the night before.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
They were indeed The Skating Dead last night.

We need to decline games vs teams that have more than 3 players injured who are below us in the standings and just played the night before.

As a Canuck’s fan (paper bag me :help:) and considering the coming draft lotto, I’m cheering madly for you guys to win. Now come on and win! Buffalo too! You guys already have the best player in the world, and (IMO) another guy who’s pretty darned close to second best, so no more losing!

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
As a Canuck’s fan (paper bag me :help:) and considering the coming draft lotto, I’m cheering madly for you guys to win. Now come on and win! Buffalo too! You guys already have the best player in the world, and (IMO) another guy who’s pretty darned close to second best, so no more losing!

Can't tell if serious or not....You just want them to draft another Yakupov.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Had a friend ask me to go to the game a couple hours before gametime, and I agreed. Then, an hour before we were to leave, some poor sap bought his tickets on line. As we watched it unfold on TV at State and Main, we both were very thankful we weren't there in person to see that SH_t show, and felt sorry for those who had to go witness it. At least it wasn't 30 below!

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Of course Reider isn't the sole reason we missed the playoffs. But he certainly is a shining symbol and posterboy of it.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Can't tell if serious or not....You just want them to draft another Yakupov.
Oh I’m (sort of) serious. Serious part is you do have McDavid and Draisaitl, who are phenomenal. (No, I don’t want any team with a top pick to get stuck with a Yakupov.) I don’t mean win the draft lotto. I mean I want you guys to win games, so you pass us in the standings.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad