Where to get Visor Screws?

BigBadBread

Shi Shi Shawww
Dec 4, 2006
I have an Oakley Visor and a Bauer 5000 helmet but I don't have the screws to attach it to the helmet. I've looked in all the sports stores around here (Cdn Tire, Sportchek, Play it Again) all they have is the set with the screws for cages and full-face visors. The problem is that they aren't long enough to go through the visor, helmet and get a washer on it on the other side. Im looking for something like this:
9rsmx4.jpg

Anyone know anywhere to get anything like this?

DevsFan84

Jul 31, 2007
I'm pretty sure an Oakley visor spacer kit will do the job for you. You may have to order it online, as they are difficult to come across (around here anyways) They come with 3 lengths of screws I believe, and will cost you less than 10 bucks.

Thepandamancan

Jun 6, 2010
If you want a cheaper solution, you can visit a local hardware store and they will have screws. Not sure which size you'll need. You can also buy some plastic washers which act as spacers. All in all, it should run you around 5 bucks

Nichenew

Feb 4, 2010
Last thing I heard, Hockey Experts sells accesories for visors/helmets and some sportcheks have spare screws lieing around. The tech at the sportchek I work has a stash of them since so many people need replacements.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad