Not open for further replies.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Can somebody in juniors just sign Pitlick? This kid is too good to sit at home. And he would help any team out there. Bring him to Blainville!!!!!

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Do you sign Stapley? Does he deserve a contract? And if so, he's welcome in Laval. Though maybe an ECHL team more likely.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
keep in mind the NCAA has still not canceled the season, nothing has changed yet at least other then the start of the season is likely being pushed back for now. They may end up canceling the season, there's talk they may start at the end of Nov, or start in Jan when they would normally start their 2nd half.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Do you sign Stapley? Does he deserve a contract? And if so, he's welcome in Laval. Though maybe an ECHL team more likely.

I'm signing him. I don't know why, but I kinda get a bit of Jake Evans vibes. 7th round pick who took a step in his sophomore year.

Evans had things to work on, but so does Stapley. Although Evans had the luxury of spending many years developing in college.

Signing him to an AHL deal and sending him to the ECHL could be a really good option.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
It will be interesting to see because the Impact have fans in the stands (max of 250). So I would think the other teams in Quebec will be allowed to have fans, as well.

Not just any fans. The Impact have fans in the stands who don't mind outbidding others in an auction for tickets. Those are the only fans that count for the Impact. Hurray for Richy Rich.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
It will be interesting to see because the Impact have fans in the stands (max of 250). So I would think the other teams in Quebec will be allowed to have fans, as well.

Yeah I saw the impact had fans last night. I wonder if outdoor vs. indoor is a big factor? I think we're allowed to have like 50 percent capacity and have to wear a mask if you leave your seat. Common sense stuff. We're very lucky though. No community transmission in like 3 months.

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
Can Laval fit in enough prospects on its roster if the NCAA season is cancelled, or will Bouchard have to rotate the press box?

What's the current status of the AHL season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad