WCHA - 11-21
NCHC - 12-1
ECAC - ?

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
here's what I could find on the DEL,

Starts on Nov 11, 8 teams in 2 groups, 24 match days followed by semis and finals. Not sure if the latter will be single games or best-of rounds.

Group A
Bremerhaven
Düsseldorf
Krefeld
Wolfsburg

Group B
Berlin
Mannheim
Munich
Schwenningen

First games are,

Nov 11 Bremerhaven - Krefeld
Nov 12 Mannheim - Munich
Nov 13 Berlin - Schwenningen
Nov 14 Wolfsburg - Düsseldorf

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
still waiting on info from NCHC.tv, Big Ten plus, as for cost and coverage as well as a hockey east schedule and I assume CBS sports will cover the season but no word yet.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
NCHC.tv announced it will charge 44.95 us to get all 40 games over the 3 week period. So for 45 bucks you get 18 games of Biondi/Stapley, 10 of each but they play each other 2 times. That works out to about 2.49 per game.

Last edited:

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
just saw where Dallas is loaning Ty Dellandrea to Liiga, would like to see us start loaning a few players out. Juulsen, Romanov, Fleury, Poehling, Primeau, etc..can't be good if they end up not playing any games from Feb/March till Jan or Feb. though with the NBA approving a 12-22 start date, that could put pressure on the NHL since they seem to follow the NBA's lead. So hopefully we get a Jan start date over a Feb.

Habs76

Nov 11, 2014
Fredericton, NB
just saw where Dallas is loaning Ty Dellandrea to Liiga, would like to see us start loaning a few players out. Juulsen, Romanov, Fleury, Poehling, Primeau, etc..can't be good if they end up not playing any games from Feb/March till Jan or Feb. though with the NBA approving a 12-22 start date, that could put pressure on the NHL since they seem to follow the NBA's lead. So hopefully we get a Jan start date over a Feb.
Juulsen moreso than anyone else, I think, really needs pro speed hockey games to get himself ready.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

It's possible that because the Ivy League schools cancelled their season, Harvard wouldn't be able to participate and thus they cancelled the whole thing.

It sucks because we would have 4 prospects in this tournament: Tuch (BU), Harris & Struble (NE), and Farrell (Harvard).

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
i've been really busy but swear i heard somewhere that the Ducks were calling back the players they loaned to Euro leagues to get ready for NHL camp but that seems way too soon no?

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
i've been really busy but swear i heard somewhere that the Ducks were calling back the players they loaned to Euro leagues to get ready for NHL camp but that seems way too soon no?

I know the teams that didn't play in the summer will have a couple of extra weeks of camp. I think I heard of read that somewhere.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
With Kotka said to be on his way back, has there been anything said what the plans are for the others, Ylonen, Brook, Vejdemo, and Leskinen?

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
With Kotka said to be on his way back, has there been anything said what the plans are for the others, Ylonen, Brook, Vejdemo, and Leskinen?

Verbeek's loan in Slovakia also ended and he opted not to extend it.

I don't know when the loans end for the other players on loan in Europe. In fact, only reason I learned of KK's loan ending was because Assat made an official announcement.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

I believe their aim was to start on January 7th right after the WJC. As will be the case with many leagues, the start date will most likely be pushed back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad