Where does Ryan Nugent Hopkins slot into your team?

Slot RNH into your team

• Total voters

Holymakinaw

May 22, 2007
Toronto
3C on the Leafs........unless Kadri storms back and has another 30 goal/60 point season. Then 4C. :)

Last edited:

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto
He'd battle it with Eller for 3C, but he'd probably be better used as a winger.

Ovechkin-Backstrom-Oshie
RNH-Kuznetsov-Wilson
Vrana-Eller-Connolly
Burakvosky-Stephenson/Dowd/Boyd-Pelly/Jaskin

Last edited:

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
2C on the flames. Having Monahan-RNH-Backlund down the middle... oh my.

Gaudreau-Monahan-Lindholm
Tkachuk-RNH-Neal
Bennett-Backlund-Frolik
Jankowski-Ryan-Hathaway

Oh my indeed...

Morgs

#16 #34 #44 #88 #91
Jul 12, 2015
London, ON
1LW.

RNH - Matthews - Nylander
Hyman - Tavares - Marner
Johnsson - Kadri - Kapanen
Who - f***ing - cares

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
1C. He might get upset playing with pot belly Pete and Chris the dental hygienist because they never show up to practise but he's definitely an upgrade over our current centre and he comes with the added bonus of not being retired

Reactions: HugginThePost

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
he'd slot in pretty well as the 2C on the Wings

would be a clear improvement on Nielsen and more importantly push him down the lineup and get f***ing Glendening off the 3rd line

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
What does this mean? Duchene is over ppg over the last 80+ games, he's just fine at centre

I'm not sold on Duchenes ability to carry a team. If had Duchene and RNH, I'd run RNH as my 1a and give him the heavier defensive assignments and just put Duchene with offensive geared players as a 1b and let his line to crazy. I'm not sold on Duchene being the guy you out out there with 2 mins to go in a tie game

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
2C on the flames. Having Monahan-RNH-Backlund down the middle... oh my.

Gaudreau-Monahan-Lindholm
Tkachuk-RNH-Neal
Bennett-Backlund-Frolik
Jankowski-Ryan-Hathaway

Oh my indeed...

If having a playmaking center would get Neal going again, it would be a pretty ridiculous lineup

Luck 6

\\_______
Oct 17, 2008
Vancouver
I find it funny how many fans put RNH as a 3C when he’s out scoring their current 2C.. Scoring isn’t everything, but RNH is good on both sides of the rink.

I’d consider putting him either as 2W with Horvat, or moving Pettersson to Horvat’s wing and playing RNH as the 2C.

He’s too good to be a 3C, someone would be moved to wing.

Reactions: PuckG

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I'm not sold on Duchenes ability to carry a team. If had Duchene and RNH, I'd run RNH as my 1a and give him the heavier defensive assignments and just put Duchene with offensive geared players as a 1b and let his line to crazy. I'm not sold on Duchene being the guy you out out there with 2 mins to go in a tie game

They will put out the heavier defensive assignments out against Duchene which will make him the 1a.

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
They will put out the heavier defensive assignments out against Duchene which will make him the 1a.

For half the games sure, other half of the games the Sens would choose matchups.

Either way, 1a and 1b aren't a matter of who covers who, it's confidence when you need them. Take Montreal, if there's 2 mins left in a close game and the other team uses a timeout then Domi isn't the one who gets sent out, Denault is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad