Speculation: Where does Hamonic go?

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Alrighty then. You don't need a right shot defenceman who can log heavy minutes, is tough, has leadership and a good breakout pass when you have 5 defencemen under contract.

Good to know!
If Edmonton retained sure, he’s not worth what he’s getting paid

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Is there some reason why Winnipeg is so opposed to signing the poor guy? lol. You know he wants to play there.

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Is there some reason why Winnipeg is so opposed to signing the poor guy? lol. You know he wants to play there.

I'm a big Hamonic fan, but I can understand why they don't sign him. They have their top pairing RD in De Melo. They have an offensive catalyst in Pionk for the 2nd pair. And I think the Jets were pretty satisfied with the way Tucker Poolman played during the season, and in the playins. Beyond that they have a couple of kids who could make the jump this year, with injuries. And a guy like Samberg who can slot over to right side if necessary.

I thought he would go to Edmonton but they went for Barrie. My guess now is Vancouver. Or Ottawa.

Reactions: Luckylarry

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Oilers defense and net-front presence completely fell apart when he got injured in the play-ins. $4,1 million for one year is nothing to play besides Hughes.

You don't know what you're talking about.
As a Vancouver fan and an Oilers season ticket holder... I am well aware what I’m talking about

ItWasJustified

Jan 1, 2015
As a Vancouver fan and an Oilers season ticket holder... I am well aware what I’m talking about
Nah. Most Oilers people can't evaluate Adam Larsson correctly because of the Hall trade and the fact that he was put in a defensive role in New Jersey. I've watched him since he was 16, both in SHL, NHL and in the national team.

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
I'm a big Hamonic fan, but I can understand why they don't sign him. They have their top pairing RD in De Melo. They have an offensive catalyst in Pionk for the 2nd pair. And I think the Jets were pretty satisfied with the way Tucker Poolman played during the season, and in the playins. Beyond that they have a couple of kids who could make the jump this year, with injuries. And a guy like Samberg who can slot over to right side if necessary.

I thought he would go to Edmonton but they went for Barrie. My guess now is Vancouver. Or Ottawa.
Van badly needs a top four right side D. Hamonic beside Hughes or Edler should work.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
I don’t think he’s coming to the Jets, Jets already have all the RHD positions locked up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad