Where do you get your Kings news?

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
twitter usually: russell morgan, austin stanovich, dooley, hoven probably in that order mainly out of convenience

i usually don't consume media about the team unless i'm looking for line rushes or someone posts something here though

fivehole32

Kicking rebounds to the slot
Jan 11, 2015
Mainly X, I don't go to any particular website unless its linked up there. Realistically its my only reason for having social media, since I don't post.

FSL KINGS

May 10, 2021
My old neighbor. He generally texts me within minutes of something happening. 😂

He probably follows the regulars on Twitter.

Maynard

Veteran of Forum Wars
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2003
Orange County
Twitter, HF and hockey journalists. If one of the amateur local blah-ggers has a good interview I’ll check it out but in general I like to stay away from the internally curated team media.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
I get my new only from Fox....Jim Fox.
1711652563134.png

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
I mostly get everything from Twitter. Dooley, Hoven, Bernstein, Stanovich, Morgan etc. Then everything else for the GDT is from NHL.com for the team stats and then Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines. When I started doing the GDTs I tried be as in depth as possible, but thought it was better to just keep it simple and not overwhelm everyone with as much information as possible.

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
The combo of Jesse Cohen & Eddie Garcia (All the Kings Men/Kings Talk & Locked on LA Kings podcasts) is always a good listen during my 4- to 6-mile walks. Sometimes I don't feel like walking at all, but when I realize there are new episodes lined up from those two guys, it helps me get out & move about.

Then, this place and miscellaneous, randomly seen exTwitter notifications that can lead me to sites like LA Kings insider, etc. (The Kings webpage on NHL.com is pretty much worthless – always hopelessly behind what's happening.)

exTwitter notifications can also be a huge nuisance, due to them acting as spoilers. Kings games are often played in the middle of the night for those of us here in Europe, so we're forced to watch many Kings games in "delayed live" mode in the early morning or in daytime, and if we happen to notice a spoiler notification, the experience of watching the game is instantly destroyed. (Particularly dangerous during the playoffs.)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad