My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
little-girl-phone.gif

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I don't even want to hear this "it's a slump" talk. This is the result when Price isn't in god mode.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Pretty obvious there are serious structural flaws with this team right now. It all stems from coaching, so hopefully Price goes beast mode in the playoffs.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
I can't believe the coaching staff still roles ES lines on the PP. It hasn't worked for two years. They must be the only team that doesn't load up their PP.

bigtimehockeyfan999*

gotta get the wheels back on this thing before the playoffs i don't give a **** about the presidents trophy, honestly id rather not win it, but we gotta learn to play hockey again...this is Pejorative Slured.

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
I could have told you it was over after 3-2.

Any forward not named Pacioretty has a really hard time scoring consistantly.

LastRide

Feb 18, 2008
MB just extended MT's contract another 4 years after the game..lol. I wouldn't even have bothered with a post game thread. It's not worth the trouble after that slop.

HabsDieHard*

Pretty obvious there are serious structural flaws with this team right now. It all stems from coaching, so hopefully Price goes beast mode in the playoffs.

**** that.

Just means Therrien will be here longer.

Every game Price steals for this horrifically performing team is just more "evidence" for the clown regime in management that they have the right man for the job.

Monsieur

Oct 30, 2006
Good job, well done boys, well done! Top team right there! Woohoo! Plan the parade!

CaptainBenn

Sep 8, 2012
the habs better hope the sens don't make the playoffs because for some reason they just cant seem to beat them...

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
about time!

Lines have to be changed heading into New York. No other way to go around it.

The team needs a fresh look at things.

Pacioretty Plekanec Smith-Pelly
Galchenyuk Eller Gallagher
Prust Desharnais Parenteau
Mitchell De La Rose Weise

Beaulieu Subban
Markov Petry
Emelin Gonchar/Gilbert

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
Up 2-0, nine minutes into the game, with a beautiful shortie by Max.

Had all of the momentum and then poof....

Got buried in the 3rd period again, except this time Price didn't bail them out.

Fix the PP.....now....please.

All I can say is............ get Therrien outta here.

HabsDieHard*

gotta get the wheels back on this thing before the playoffs i don't give a **** about the presidents trophy, honestly id rather not win it, but we gotta learn to play hockey again...this is Pejorative Slured.

LOL

Wheels back on this thing?

The team has played terribly all year long.

The record has fooled plenty of people, but not all of us.

This has not at any point been a team that has been performing well at all.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville

Pshh. Michel's getting the Sutters to come out of retirement for one last grind.

grindhouse.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad