Where are we at? What is the potential? What needs to be done?

ReggieMoto

Nov 24, 2003
Manchester, NH
it's been popular to talk about the Krejci and Bergeron lines as being 1A and 1B lines. I've thought for a few seasons now that the Bergeron line in my view was the top 1A line.

I'm beginning to wonder now if the Bergeron line is the de facto top line, with the Krejci line sharing second line responsibilities with the Soderberg line, sort of a 2A and 2B share. I find myself more often than not expecting more production from Soderberg's line than I do from Krejci's line.

Is it really that wierd to think like this given Lucic's struggles and Gagne's presence on Krejci's line?

BRUINS since 1995

May 10, 2010
Au pays de la neige
I really believe the most important problem in this team is LEADERSHIP
nobody step up when it is time,
Nobody seem able to calm players in strategic moment, end of game
Nbbody take the lead and give energy and crazy determination against habs
In every miserable epic lost this team had in last years nobody taked the lead on the ice and outside
They all look lost , confuse ....and they don't give this extra only true winner have
Mark messier, patrick roy style of leadership
Someone who prefer die than lose
We have nobody in this team, our coach lose and don't even have single reaction and try nothing, and players accept and abandonne
We need someone who kick *****

--------------------
OK now it's leadership....not CJ.

This is BS

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
it's been popular to talk about the Krejci and Bergeron lines as being 1A and 1B lines. I've thought for a few seasons now that the Bergeron line in my view was the top 1A line.

I'm beginning to wonder now if the Bergeron line is the de facto top line, with the Krejci line sharing second line responsibilities with the Soderberg line, sort of a 2A and 2B share. I find myself more often than not expecting more production from Soderberg's line than I do from Krejci's line.

Is it really that wierd to think like this given Lucic's struggles and Gagne's presence on Krejci's line?

It's a nice thought and may be that way for a while but eventually the guys getting paid top line money should play and produce that way. It would essentially mean we are paying Krejci and Lucic too much money. If the expectations are the same for that line and Soda's line, why the discrepancy in pay? Why shouldn't Carl make Krejci money going forward?

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
It's not about Eriksson, it's about Krejci and Lucic. With Lucic's slow start, that line could completely fall off the map unless they get something going on their RW. Fraser and Griffith have been completely useless. I don't expect Gagne to be able to fill that role either.

It's much more important to get the Krejci line going than it is to maintain the Soderberg line. The Bruins have been defined by their top 6 for years. I don't really see this 3 fairly comparable lines idea working out too well in the long run.

This is precisely it. Again with the inference that the lines in Boston should be "balanced" when that isn't the case at all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad