Post-Game Talk: Where’s Roloson these days?

Vagabond

Dec 24, 2004
Edmonton
That was an undeserving loss.

Goaltending suuuucked.

The 2nd line didn't show up.

Otherwise.. the Oilers dominated that game!

Reactions: TB12

RandomGuy79

Oct 4, 2017
Surrey
Smith/Kosko/Refs lost us this game. And us giving up and not giving two shits after we allowed the 6th

This game pissed me off so much.

And where the f*** is McDavid an Draisaitl?

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
I wonder-- If you gave Tippett a piece of paper and asked him to write down his defensive philosophy what would that look like?

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
After a game like that, I would usually say that it was a great effort, lots of positives etc. but f*** that, they should have won that game.
I actively yelled f*** or damn about 5 times after the final buzzer, haven't been that emotional about an Oilers loss in a very long time. Even the end of the play ins didn't bother me this much.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Jets should thank their lucky stars, as they were outplayed for most of the game and lucked out a win. Horrible giveaways and some bad goals against were again our usual undoing.

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains
This happened to us lots last year, so its going to happen this year with this pair.

Drai had a brutal game, worst since last jan

Get back and win 3 again

Reactions: Vagabond

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
We need to get Drai a LWer and we need to put Ennis back with Khaira and Archibald. Also when we "stack the top line" with Drai and Connor we should have Jesse there over Yamo IMO.

Reactions: Cypress

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad