Where’s Dahlin Fahlin?

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Not Ottawa or Carolina hopefully.

Vancouver would be my pick for the best winner.

I'd hate for the merry band of idiots in Vancouver be rewarded for their perpetual incompetence, but that's kinda how the system works. I just feel like they'll waste him like they have so many other talents. Plus, I despise Alex Edler with a passion, I'd hate for Rasmus to learn anything from him.

But again, I'll take him going to Vancouver than Edmonton.

I don't see a problem with him going to Carolina. But I don't think he will.

Reactions: cgf

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I dunno why people are even getting their hopes up about Dahlin not going to Chicago to take over for Keith.

I liked super teams when we had one.

That helped :laugh:
Toronto vs Houston this year, baby!

Count me in for Moses getting a ring this year. I'm still convinced that if the Supersonics had traded Westbrook & kept Harden, KD would've won a ring with them.

Reactions: BrickAHL

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
If the Rangers somehow got him, they could be real, real good real fast with their youth. Chytil and Andersson, their two 2017 1st round picks, likely playing for them next season. Add Dahlin in there and they still have two other 1st round picks in 2018 to go along with Zibanejad, Kreider, Buchnevich, Namestnikov, Skjei, Shattenkirk, and Lundqvist.

That'd be quite the rebuild on the fly.

klozge

Avs
Jul 19, 2009
Espelkamp, Germany
IF, and only if both Peter Chiarelli and Todd McLellan are booted the hell out of Edmonton, I would like to see him fall there.

Sure, it'd be worse for the Avs to see Dahlin go to a team in the west but the allure of McDavid/Draisaitl/Dahlin on the same team is glorious.
For me that would be almost as bad as him getting picked up by the Wild. I hate the Oilers with passion. I'd like to see Dahlin go to Chicago because the reactions would be hilarious and because I want to watch him more often than just a couple of times per year. (Only time to watch Avs games)

SaltySkywalker

Bushes of Love
Jul 15, 2016
Tatooine
For me that would be almost as bad as him getting picked up by the Wild. I hate the Oilers with passion. I'd like to see Dahlin go to Chicago because the reactions would be hilarious and because I want to watch him more often than just a couple of times per year. (Only time to watch Avs games)

No offense mate, but that is a shit reason to want him in our division lol. As if our division needs to get any stronger... :rolleyes:

klozge

Avs
Jul 19, 2009
Espelkamp, Germany
No offense mate, but that is a **** reason to want him in our division lol. As if our division needs to get any stronger... :rolleyes:
I enjoy the strength of our division immensely. It forces the Avs to play great hockey to make the playoffs and this allows me to watch great hockey. In the end all what matters to me is the fun I have watching the game. I also like the Hawks and especially their coach.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I enjoy the strength of our division immensely. It forces the Avs to play great hockey to make the playoffs and this allows me to watch great hockey. In the end all what matters to me is the fun I have watching the game. I also like the Hawks and especially their coach.

Yep. I've started to love how ridiculously good this division is. Now that we have this MacK, bring it on :yo:

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
I'm just hoping the Canucks get pushed out of the lottery.

Come to think of it a slime like Tkachuk would be a perfect fit for that team.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com

I wouldn't mind the Wylde taking a nosedive soon though

Reactions: DanishAvsfan

Peter The Great
Aug 17, 2005
Sweden
Not Ottawa or Carolina hopefully.

Vancouver would be my pick for the best winner.

Please no.

I'm already concerned with Vancouver getting too many great Swedish talents, Dahlin would be too much, it would be like a Swedish jackpot. The Swedish and Canadian press would go absolutely nuts.

They already have Elias Pettersson & Jonathan Dahlén (both looking great), enough is enough.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad