When will Roy put Iginla on Duchenes wing?

Holyhell

'Crumblers'
Apr 12, 2007
This is what I was thinking too. Replicates that Landeskog-Stastny-MacKinnon line of last year too.

It would free up MacKinnon on the wing to use his speed more, giving him less defensive responsibilities as well. ROR would bolster that line's defensive play beneath the hashmarks where the Avs are having tonnes of trouble with these days.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Third period game 29 Iginla took regular shifts on Duchene's wing. Since they scored, they'll probably get to stay together for a while.

Holyhell

'Crumblers'
Apr 12, 2007
Landeskog - ROR - MacKinnon has already been a line this year, and they weren't very good together.

Looks a lot better than anything else we've seen in weeks.

Can I say, "Called it!"?
It was the next obvious step.
Can't wait for Mitchell to get back here.

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
Looks a lot better than anything else we've seen in weeks.

Can I say, "Called it!"?
It was the next obvious step.
Can't wait for Mitchell to get back here.
It certainly helped that O'Reilly started to look like the guy we know he can be. I'm sure these lines will stick now.

Holyhell

'Crumblers'
Apr 12, 2007
It's not like O'Reilly has been good the past month and a half. He just turned into a different player, the one from last year, in the 3rd tonight. I hope he keeps it up.

Exactly, everyone's in midseason mode now. Everyone has their legs, knows the new system and are probably getting peeved with losing. Those lines just make sense. Duchess works well with someone new every year it seems and MacKinnon/Landy have had chemistry and ROR/Landy would have been thought of as inseperable two years ago.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad