When will Cal Petersen be in the NHL full time?

Our Lady Peace

Aug 12, 2014
BC
I've enjoyed watching and following him particular to raise awareness to stat watchers who build their top goalie prospect lists based on AHL/KHL/SHL/Liiga/NCAA/CHL stats alone, since apparently nobody watches and analyzes goaltenders.

The Kings will be damn good soon and I don't know who to credit for all these draftings and UFA signings, but this franchise is doing everything right and should be a model for struggling franchises.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I've enjoyed watching and following him particular to raise awareness to stat watchers who build their top goalie prospect lists based on AHL/KHL/SHL/Liiga/NCAA/CHL stats alone, since apparently nobody watches and analyzes goaltenders.

The Kings will be damn good soon and I don't know who to credit for all these draftings and UFA signings, but this franchise is doing everything right and should be a model for struggling franchises.

I'm a little surprised myself how many people are surprised that he's near the NHL goaltending leaders simply because he didn't put up numbers in a a Euro league somewhere, heh.

Reactions: Our Lady Peace

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
maybe

upload_2021-3-27_12-58-29.png

Ad

Upcoming events

• Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Wagers: 5