When Should You Call The Pizza Place To Find Out Where Your Order Is?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Not even an apology for being 25 minutes late.

2016 has been the worst year

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I tipped, because it was likely not the driver's fault it was late.

I wish the delivery driver was Harambe. Harambe would never let me down like that :(

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
God the pizza places suck in the town I live in.
Last weekend a coworker and myself ordered a pie for lunch(simple pepperoni and mushroom. Get it to work and it was soggy because it wasn't cooked enough.
how hard is it to **** up cooking a pizza? Jesus Christ. ****ing incompetence.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
God the pizza places suck in the town I live in.
Last weekend a coworker and myself ordered a pie for lunch(simple pepperoni and mushroom. Get it to work and it was soggy because it wasn't cooked enough.
how hard is it to **** up cooking a pizza? Jesus Christ. ****ing incompetence.

Sadly lots of pizza place folks just don't care though.

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
I went to pick up a pizza last night. It was supposed to take an hour ( I guess they were busy) then I go in ( no delivery in my small town) "Your pizza had been delayed 11 minutes". I just kind of froze for a second, ok it's delayed, but precisely 11 minutes? I was incredulous, but I said, "ok I'll come back in 11 minutes." I didn't know whether to be impressed or mad, but sure enough, 11 minutes later it was ready. So it took 71 minutes to prepare and cook a pizza with no delivery time. It's custom pizza, not a chain, so I can understand it. But I couldn't help but feel I was in an airport terminal looking at the flight delayed sign.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I went to pick up a pizza last night. It was supposed to take an hour ( I guess they were busy) then I go in ( no delivery in my small town) "Your pizza had been delayed 11 minutes". I just kind of froze for a second, ok it's delayed, but precisely 11 minutes? I was incredulous, but I said, "ok I'll come back in 11 minutes." I didn't know whether to be impressed or mad, but sure enough, 11 minutes later it was ready. So it took 71 minutes to prepare and cook a pizza with no delivery time. It's custom pizza, not a chain, so I can understand it. But I couldn't help but feel I was in an airport terminal looking at the flight delayed sign.

#FirstWorldProblems

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Very disappointed there's no Fire Sather in this thread saying don't bother them, the delivery guy's doing a job and will get you your pizza.

Dog

Plot twist

Fire Sather is the delivery driver and he's still lost with your pizza

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
Actually just saw this and was just going to say don't be angry when you call. Be nice. Ask nicely.

Sometimes there is a rush or deliveries that are far apart from each other causing a wait.

Some nights there is only one driver on and if it gets a little busy there is just no way everyone is going to get their pizza on time. Especially if a slow driver is on.

Sometimes a driver is just slow as balls despite him only delivering to one town.

Honestly, whatever it is just deal with it and don't be a dick.

I no longer deliver pizzas but I'm still tapped into the business.

FTR, 20 minutes late isn't really a big deal.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad