When Krejci comes back..is he back with Lucic?

Bmessy

Nov 25, 2007
East Boston, MA
Lucic needs good people to play with to be effective, Krejci probably does not. Let's see if Krejci can spark a Reilly Smith or something.

Lucic-Soderberg-Eriksson
Marchand-Bergeron-Pastrnak
Kelly-Krejci-Smith

Give Krejci some games to get some healthy minutes back in. I'm not saying hold his hand. But instead of 19 mins right away again let the guys who are hot play and if things go south Krejci is right there

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Lucic needs good people to play with to be effective, Krejci probably does not. Let's see if Krejci can spark a Reilly Smith or something.

Lucic-Soderberg-Eriksson
Kelly-Krejci-Smith

Give Krejci some games to get some healthy minutes back in. I'm not saying hold his hand. But instead of 19 mins right away again let the guys who are hot play and if things go south Krejci is right there

Krejci deserves to be eased back into the lineup.

Krejci does not deserve the immediate responsibility of having to drag along our most underachieving (Kelly may not be 'underachieving'...he is more likely just bad) players.

Colinsteadbruinsfan

Newfie Bruin
Nov 15, 2014
Regina, SK

Lucic-Soderberg-Eriksson
Kelly-Krejci-Smith

I like these combos

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad