Post-Game Talk: When in Doubt, Shootout: Sabres 3 Leafs 4

Penalty Kill Icing*

carlgunnarssonnikolaikulemin_4256-430x298.jpg

smh

:laugh:

Grapes says get rid of these Euros. :naughty:

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Mcphee would probabiy love Kulemin, Leafs need him as he is one of only 2 dependable wingers defensively on our team, the other Clarkson.

Kulemin could probably fetch a 1st rd pick IMO, but I wouldn't do it.

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
Was really impressed with the Holland, Clarkson, Kulemin line against Boston and was really impressed tonight with them. They are so dominate puck possession wise in the offensive zone.

Ari91

Nov 24, 2010
Toronto
Why does NHL.com list the Leafs as 5th place in the East?

Because they're dumb. Point wise it is accurate but the standings should take into account the actual seedings when factoring in the WC and the NHL standings don't do that. You have to look under their Wildcard standings to see it. Honestly, follow Sportsnet or TSN's standings. Both breakdown the standings in the actual format so it's less clicking on your part.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
Mcphee would probabiy love Kulemin, Leafs need him as he is one of only 2 dependable wingers defensively on our team, the other Clarkson.

Kulemin could probably fetch a 1st rd pick IMO, but I wouldn't do it.

If Edmonton or Buffalo lose their minds and offers us their 1st, I'll pack his bags and drive him.

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
"Plan the parade."

Hoping for a big win against the Habs on HNIC.

Hopefully no godawful pre-game ceremony but I'm sure they are honouring something or someone to cause the Leafs to come out flatter than they could even imagine

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad