When (IF AT ALL) do Sabres clinch 30th?

BakedBuffalo

**** run 4 Chychrun
Oct 29, 2014
Buffalo, NY
It amazes me that superstitions are so common in such an educated society. It's delusional thinking. (Though I suspect most people are just ****ing around)

Rhett4

Buffalo Selects Jack
Jul 9, 2002
Amerks #ROC
Columbus is our best shot. That's a hot team on their appreciation night. They should be all over us.

I put no faith in Arizona. If it comes down to the Pitt game, I imagine Murray and Pegula give the players the stare down on the way to the ice. Way too much riding on this for them to simply let Nolan snicker and do his thing.

MagnumForce2

Dec 16, 2011
I see Rob is betting the longshot for the big money with an Arizona Thursday night win over Vancouver. :)

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
It amazes me that superstitions are so common in such an educated society. It's delusional thinking.

I accept that there are many, many more things that I do not understand, than those I do. You want me to give up superstitions, then tell me why quantum mechanics.

BakedBuffalo

**** run 4 Chychrun
Oct 29, 2014
Buffalo, NY
I accept that there are many, many more things that I do not understand, than those I do. You want me to give up superstitions, then tell me why quantum mechanics.

I'm not disagreeing. There are certainly things we don't know. But talking on a forum about whether a team will win or lose clearly has no impact on the actual result.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
It amazes me that superstitions are so common in such an educated society. It's delusional thinking. (Though I suspect most people are just ****ing around)
Almost everything is delusional thinking if you want to get down to brass tacks. Most people believe in karma for some reason and superstitions operate on the same principle.

explore

I was wrong about Don Granato and TNT
Jun 28, 2011
Good god... why does everyone feel the need to make one of these threads before we even clinch 30th?

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011

Its not delusional thinking... its emotional thinking...and I suspect logical and reasoned thinking is not what goes on in peoples minds 24/7 and with all thoughts. Even the most vocal "logical" and "numbers" based people that post in here have had and are having fears about finishing 29th.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad