NFL: When do the Panthers lose?

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
Saints. This week.

oh%20you%20dog.jpg

Hey, what ever happened to the Panthers not being a threat to the Cowboys?

Devilsgrl35

Feb 15, 2009
New York
I think the Falcons will win one of those games and I wouldn't be shocked if the Giants won also. I say they finish 14-2.

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
If we're going to lose a regular season game, it's probably @Giants. Week 17 against the Bucs is a possibility as well, if we have #1 in the NFC clinched and rest some starters.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
@Giants and the Bucs game are the only ones that strike me as any chance of losing before the playoffs. Obviously anything can happen but it wouldn't shock me to see them run the table into the playoffs.

Playoffs will be a whole different ballgame, but I think they are equipped well for them as well. I randomly have them going out in the NFCCG. No rhyme or reason. 18-1, 19-0 would be something.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Bucs game

I think so too.

@New Orleans - It's an away game, but the Saints are a mess on both sides of the ball right now, and last year this same game was a blowout.

Atlanta - Panthers are unstoppable at home, and the Falcons also are a mess. They'll be playing with more desperation than NO, but they've played some real ****** games on the road.

@NY Giants - They just lost to the Redskins, whom the Panthers destroyed. If Eli and OBJ go into superhero mode, I can see it happening, but I'm not sure Norman can't handle him otherwise.

@Atlanta - Might be the season on the line for Atlanta if it hasn't ended already.

Tampa - Panthers will likely have had everything wrapped up for weeks. Tampa could still be playing for a WC spot, and they are getting better.

In terms of likelihood: TB, @NYG, @ATL, @NO, ATL.

Sep 19, 2008
To clarify I doubt they lose again in the regular season. Perhaps second round or nfc championship game. But not in the regular season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad