NFL: When do the Panthers lose?

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Can we shut the **** about about the schedule already? It's not like the Panthers are over here beating nobodies. Arizona's is the worst of all playoff teams and I don't think I've ever heard anyone bring that up. They even lost to Landry Jones and probably should have to Blaine Gabbert. But everyone loves them. The Panthers have literally not lost a regular season game in a calendar year as of today, and people still want to talk about the schedule :shakehead

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
tClZ5tk.png

They've beaten nearly half the field.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Not the worst schedule, but none of those road games will be a walk-in-the-park. Two division games and a game against a team playing for their playoff lives. I say they lose in New York. Based on gut feeling rather than thinking about it too hard.

Sturm

Jun 25, 2015
Virginia
They are gonna lose to either Green Bay or Arizona in the playoffs depending on how everything shakes out.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
The Giants match up well with them I could see them beating them, especially if they lose next week to the Jets. That may more or less kill their playoff hopes of the Skins win. At that point they may go into that game just saying lets ruin these bast*rds perfect season

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Can we shut the **** about about the schedule already? It's not like the Panthers are over here beating nobodies. Arizona's is the worst of all playoff teams and I don't think I've ever heard anyone bring that up. They even lost to Landry Jones and probably should have to Blaine Gabbert. But everyone loves them. The Panthers have literally not lost a regular season game in a calendar year as of today, and people still want to talk about the schedule :shakehead

They have beat one team with a winning record when they have played them. Though Seattle and Indy now have slight winning records. They beat Green Bay who could miss the playoffs. The Cardinals atleast faced the Bengals and tore that "great" D up.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I'll go with popular sentiment and say Giants.

Eli is due to go into savant mode and even more so since the Giants are likely going to need him to be to win their division. As BWC said, Eli is damn near unbeatable if he's on his game.

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
They have beat one team with a winning record when they have played them. Though Seattle and Indy now have slight winning records. They beat Green Bay who could miss the playoffs. The Cardinals atleast faced the Bengals and tore that "great" D up.

Panthers are the best team in the NFC. :yo: You can blandly point to the Panthers strength of schedule, but this only works in a vacuum. The cards lost to Landry Jones, packers falling apart, Minnesota.....yeah, lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad