When did we get so big?

cactusjack

Apr 3, 2015
This is probably one of the best D we've seen in a long time in Montréal. We dont have any D who's too slow/Young. The puck moves fast and if we have some injuries we still have Gonchar and Pateryn who can get the job done. Maybe Emelin isn't a top 4 but so far it ain't costing games.

Up front with PAP out, there is no passenger. A little more creativity would be nice but the mix of speed and grit is fun to Watch... very different from what we've seen in the regular season

Barriwhite

Don’t be shocked by the tone of my voice
Nov 8, 2005
Montreal
Just looking at the roster, excluding tokarski only 4 players under 6'0 tall? when the hell did that happen

That's just a natural phase all men go through growing up, during which mornings are awkward and this simple question comes to mind a lot.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Just wait for Tinordi, Pateryn, McCarron and Scherbak... now that's size and it will be more visible overall.

Probably in over Weaver,Gonchar,PAP,Malhotra.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Still need DD and PaP to be replace.

Agree.

And replacing DD with Andrighetto would be a wasted effort.

Ghetto, Thomas should be traded or kept in Hamilton. We dont need more than Gallagher on this team with regard to small players.

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world
When did we get so big?

Hmm...

Thinking about it, I think it all started with Jenny, the cute blonde neighbor from the house on the corner, practicing for her cheerleader tryouts on a cool July day. Wearing her new, red and blue outfit and doing jumping jacks in front of her cousin made me see the world in a way I never imagined before.

on: It was a gradual process. Bergevin slowly shipped smaller players and signed bigger and bigger ones. Hopefully our lineup will become even bigger, with Hudon replacing DD, McCaron replacing Mitchell and Scherbak replacing Flynn in the lineup. Obviously, Scherbak and McCaron would hopefully fill top 6/9 roles, while players like Weise, DSP or DLR would drop down on the fourth line.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Jacob de la Rose and Petry are both listed at 6'3".

Then we have Eller, Malhotra, Pacioretty, Weise, Beaulieu, Emelin, Gilbert, Gonchar and Pateryn all at 6'2"
Just around the corner are Tinordi at 6'6, McCarron at 6'6, Scherbak at 6'2 and further down the road is Lernout and Crisp both at 6'4...All I have to say is thank you Bergevin for de-smurfing the HABS!!

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
only misinformed idiots think the habs are smurfs ...those days are gone. Our issue is the soft cupcakes in the top 6 - DD and parentau - because they are easily neutralized by bigger D and checking centers. i expect bergevin to remedy that soon..and scherbak/mccarron are on their way too

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad