Post-Game Talk (GBU): When a LOSS is a WIN

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
I don't care how much it hurts the tank, I want to watch Myers play. He better be ok....

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
Just don't outscore the Oilers by 7 pts the rest of the way and we are guaranteed one of Reinhart or Ekblad.

B U F F A L O

Dec 30, 2013
G: We lost to Edmonton.
B: We lost to Edmonton.
U: We...lost.... to Edmonton....

so many mixed emotions.

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
G:
Omark passing
Ehrhoff 10 shots on goal?
Faceoffs: Girgensons 7-11 64%, Hodgson 8-13 62%
Ennis buzzing, desite being a -2
draft position

B: as in I feel bad for Jhonas
John Scott 2:55 ice time
Tyler Myers injury?
Yakupov
Bryz looked shaky in the beginning but ended with 42 saves

U:
Tallinder spends a lot of time down on the ice
Omark skating backwards
RonRol , I mean DallEak. Would that have been a good hire for us?

wunderpanda

Apr 9, 2012
g- nothing, nothing at all

b- terrible game, team gave up halfway thru. pathetic to allow a shorty, heartless.

u- hodgson nearly tripping over his own feet then tipping the puck to hendricks. agenda or not, he needs to get better, on a team this bad he has no excuse to not be the best player on the ice. Zemgus is the only guy I want on this team next year.

i know the tankers are thrilled, but this wasn't a character building loss, it was just sad.

start winnin

NO MORE TANK BOYS
May 7, 2011
Buffalo

b- terrible game, team gave up halfway thru. pathetic to allow a shorty, heartless.

u- hodgson nearly tripping over his own feet then tipping the puck to hendricks. agenda or not, he needs to get better, on a team this bad he has no excuse to not be the best player on the ice. Zemgus is the only guy I want on this team next year.

i know the tankers are thrilled, but this wasn't a character building loss, it was just sad.

:laugh:

Obviously he wanted an assist on the Hendricks goal, he had to slow it down for Hendricks to make sure Hendricks got the pass.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
We have played 3 less games than them though.

We do. But I'm not going to anticipate we'll win all three of those. It's still a true statement that we simply need not outscore them by 7 pts the rest of the way and we have one of Reinhart and Ekblad in the bag.

stokes84

Jun 30, 2008
Charleston, SC

It's not an agenda, it's a double standard. If 63 made that play, this board would've had a field day. 19 makes it, they look the other way.

Kyndig

Jan 3, 2012
It's not an agenda, it's a double standard. If 63 made that play, this board would've had a field day. 19 makes it, they look the other way.

I think he is referring to his own admitted agenda against Hodgson. But you are right about the Ennis bit.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
I love how people think a loss or win in a game like this is going to do irreparable harm to the players or magically transform them into the players they need to be.

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
I love how people think a loss or win in a game like this is going to do irreparable harm to the players or magically transform them into the players they need to be.

this, the rot is at their core and until this entire roster is purged nothing will matter

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Tyler Ennis has also played for one season more than Hodgson and has regressed two seasons in a row.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore

This just comes off as petulant. Why aren't people mad at Cody? *stomps*

I don't see what Hodgson did wrong there. He tried to bat the puck down, tipped it, and it took a nice bounce to Hendricks. Happens. I also wouldn't have blamed Ennis for that. It was a tough break.

You get angry at people for lack of impartiality when you're one of the biggest offenders here on that point.

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
One of Hodgson's next shifts was deserving of criticism more so than the puck luck deflection that made it easier on Hendricks to handle that pass. I'm talking about the shift where he blindly passed to an empty wing and then was "stuck in mud" trying to reach a lead pass intended for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad