WHC 2015 Thread!

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
What a collapse by Sweden. 5-4. Czechs. 3 goals in 3 min. The crowd is dancing lol. Like a soccer game.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
Haha. Sweden scores with 40 seconds left. Salak is pretty bad as a goalie. I must be like the only guy here watching the game.:laugh:

Here is the link for future games:
http://www.tsn.ca/tv#/

4 on 4 is really fun to watch on international ice. So much space.

Swedes win in the shoot out.

Last edited:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Team USA has a weak roster. The Jets AHL goaltender played today. Surprised the Fins didn't score more than 1. I figured they could have gotten Jimmy Howard, Craig Anderson, or Cory on this team. Obviously they declined to play.

Rinne let in a couple weak ones.

Canada is legitimately stacked. I would be shocked if they lose. I don't remember Crosby playing in the worlds since before he was in the NHL.

They also have a stacked coaching staff, which included top 5 NHL head coach Pete DeBoer. :sarcasm:

Still can't believe that Canada was able to get guys like Crosby and Brent Burns (among others I'm forgetting) to play for them. USA has a lot of college guys and bottom 6 nhlers.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
Team USA has a weak roster. The Jets AHL goaltender played today. Surprised the Fins didn't score more than 1. I figured they could have gotten Jimmy Howard, Craig Anderson, or Cory on this team. Obviously they declined to play.

Rinne let in a couple weak ones.

Canada is legitimately stacked. I would be shocked if they lose. I don't remember Crosby playing in the worlds since before he was in the NHL.

They also have a stacked coaching staff, which included top 5 NHL head coach Pete DeBoer. :sarcasm:

Still can't believe that Canada was able to get guys like Crosby and Brent Burns (among others I'm forgetting) to play for them. USA has a lot of college guys and bottom 6 nhlers.

Crosby phoned in and asked to play. He probably wants the triple gold. Canada should have chemistry. They also have 3 of the top 10 guys in points this year. Russia also looks good. Finally don't forget that Ruutu is participating. He is the second Devil in the tournament.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
I think this Ruzicka is a worse coach then Deboer. He puts in a goalie that cost him last game and played terribly. Yet he puts the same goalie in today and they are losing 2-0 against Latvia. Does the coach know he has Pavelec and Mrazek? Strange. Pretty sure it is the same coach that turned down Hudler.

Last edited:

Belizarius

Sep 17, 2003
Southern France
www.passionhockey.com
josefson-4b0fa91.jpg

I interviewed Jacob Josefson on friday, pretty cool guy :)
He seemed pretty determined to become a regular NHLer and build on this season.
He had a good 1st game for Sweden and added another assist today. Sweden has a 3-0 lead after 20 minutes. Josefson forecheck was excellent on the 2nd goal.
Now has 2 pts in 4 periods, nice !

Ad

Upcoming events

• Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,740.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Wagers: 3