What's your second team

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Boston Bruins!

It was the Flames in the Kipper time, and the Red Wings close 3rd, but now things have changed lol

I just love Claude Julien, Chara, Kelly, Rask, Bergeron, that team is awesome

GuidedRightly

Dec 3, 2013
Dubai
Anyone playing against Toronto and Montreal. After those two teams are eliminated I am happy and then I just enjoy the games no matter who wins. :)

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Well, Edmonton was my primary team before the rebirth of the Senators in 92. They were my #2 from then till a few years ago.

My #2 tends to bounce around a bit. I like the hard-working lunchbox crews in Columbus and Boston, did like what the Rangers were starting to build in that area before they tore it apart to get Nash.

Been following San Jose and Calgary a bit more lately to follow Couture and Monahan. Will be keeping more of an eye on Buffalo in the future because of the Murray linkage. Vancouver has been a fun trainwreck to watch this year.

Indrew

Feb 6, 2007
Detroit. I would love nothing more than to see Alfie lift the Cup. He was right to leave this mess.

internetdotcom

11 + 15 + 19 = 666
Jun 23, 2009
Capital O
I like Chicago, Boston, Columbus, Philly.
I of course root for whoever is playing against Pitts, Anaheim, Toronto or Montreal, unless they are playing each other of course.
I wish nothing but losing for Detroit and Minnesota.

Inkling

Same Old Hockey
Nov 27, 2006
Ottawa
:habs

Go Habs. Makes it kind of awkward given that they're in the same division but I'm from Montreal and they were my team growing up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad