What's your second favorite spectator sport?

The Noot

scaldin ur d00dz
Apr 12, 2012
Zurich
Wow sweet a SSBM fan ! I love watching Melee and Smash 4 match between pro player ! Its the best eSport in my opinion, because its super simple anyone can understand in a second, and still uber complexe how you have to execute those movements. And its also impressive to watch !

But my second favorite sport is by far US Football, this **** is dope.

I love that it's so incredibly fast paced and intense. And as you said, it really is very approachable because of the simple basic concept, and yet it has a very high skill ceiling with the absurd amount of movement and attack options you have at any given time. Really the most beautiful accident in video game history :laugh:

Sm4sh is ok, but it lacks the intensity of Melee for me. Very interesting in its own right, but in the end totally different.

Muh

Beadle
Dec 9, 2010
Sloatsburg, NY
Nhl
Mlb
Nfl
Ncaa basketball
Ncaa football

I hate the Nba, but love college basketball. I used to like nba, until I was able to pretty much gurantee who would be in the championship every preseason.

Penske

Kunitz wasn't there
Jan 13, 2016
Aussie Rules Football (AFL) is my number 1 then Hockey.

Nothing else comes close to these 2.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
1a:Baseball
1b:Hockey

The seasons don't overlap that much so it's hard to pick which I enjoy more but I'm basically ready for the next baseball season right now, where as the NHL season really starts for me once baseball is over.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Gaelic football is amazing to watch, but given we don't get it on tv here, baseball is my favourite sport to watch when hockey isn't on. Then soccer.

Redbarchettayyz

Oct 30, 2009
Edmonton
NHL
MLB

That's about it for sports I follow consistently, but I also enjoy catching World Cup and Euro Cup for soccer, and the Briar and the Scotties Tournament of Hearts are a good time for curling.

Sep 19, 2008
Why would hockey be number one. What about football

Football number one
Hockey
Soccer
BASEBALL

Basketball essentially worst sport ever. No defense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad