What's your second favorite spectator sport?

The Noot

scaldin ur d00dz
Apr 12, 2012
Zurich
Do eSports count?

If yes: SSBM.

If no: Uh, I don't know. Soccer, I guess. Because it's pretty much the only other "real" sport I watch. Even if only when I'm ridiculously bored and there's literally nothing going on at that moment.

Juicy Pop

BONK
Apr 26, 2014
Scranton, PA
College football

E-sports probably of equal importance, namely CSGO and DotA.

Baseball is up there as well but it's hard to follow consistently, I usually pay attention for a years and then ramp down.

Last edited:

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
I haven't skateboarded in probably 15 years but I still watch skate videos all the time so I'd say that's my 2nd favourite to watch.

I used to love watching everything but for some reason most sports just don't grab me anymore.

Always watch the World and Euro cups but don't watch any league soccer. Watched some Blue Jays this year but I'm basically a bandwagoner (used to be a huge fan late 80's early 90's when I was a kid)

Raptors I'll watch in the playoffs.

Watch a handful of F1 races each year.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Actually attending the event:

Liverpool FC (football/soccer)
Tennis
Hockey
F1
Golf

I've watched live football for 21 years and tennis for 8 years but only watched my first live hockey game in March. I'm sure hockey will move up the list as time goes by.

MaxTheWhite

Mar 23, 2015
Do eSports count?

If yes: SSBM.

If no: Uh, I don't know. Soccer, I guess. Because it's pretty much the only other "real" sport I watch. Even if only when I'm ridiculously bored and there's literally nothing going on at that moment.

Wow sweet a SSBM fan ! I love watching Melee and Smash 4 match between pro player ! Its the best eSport in my opinion, because its super simple anyone can understand in a second, and still uber complexe how you have to execute those movements. And its also impressive to watch !

But my second favorite sport is by far US Football, this **** is dope.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad