Post-Game Talk: What's your favorite win against Chicago?

hyduK

Feb 21, 2009
Ansar Khan @AnsarKhanMLive · 24m 24 minutes ago
Quincey not skating today due to apparent minor injury. Ken Holland said he's day to day. Looks like Kindl might be brought back from GR.

cant we just bring up XO?

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Ansar Khan @AnsarKhanMLive · 24m 24 minutes ago
Quincey not skating today due to apparent minor injury. Ken Holland said he's day to day. Looks like Kindl might be brought back from GR.

cant we just bring up XO?

I actually don't mind Kindl that much. Would actually prefer him over DD on the power play.

RedWingsForPresident

Nov 20, 2012
Indiana
I actually don't mind Kindl that much. Would actually prefer him over DD on the power play.

I understand your logic on that, but I somewhat disagree. If they want DK to be a future PP player and puck moving defenseman, then I'm all for them putting him on the PP over Kindl when he's in the lineup. It doesn't look Kindl will be part of the future of this team while DK is a certain lock to be

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
I understand your logic on that, but I somewhat disagree. If they want DK to be a future PP player and puck moving defenseman, then I'm all for them putting him on the PP over Kindl when he's in the lineup. It doesn't look Kindl will be part of the future of this team while DK is a certain lock to be

Yeah but he won't play there anyway, so why call him up?

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for having Kindl watch from the press box, but IF he were to get the call to play again, I wouldn't mind it too much, and would actually prefer him on the PP. I mean who are we kidding here. Kindl gets most of the hate because he hasn't progressed like we would have liked. Sure he make mistakes, but who doesn't? Just my 2 cents.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for having Kindl watch from the press box, but IF he were to get the call to play again, I wouldn't mind it too much, and would actually prefer him on the PP. I mean who are we kidding here. Kindl gets most of the hate because he hasn't progressed like we would have liked. Sure he make mistakes, but who doesn't? Just my 2 cents.

Well he makes more mistakes than the other guys. And again, my point is that Kronwall and DD are still healthy so Kindl ain't getting *any* powerplay time. Your preference for him there is therefore pretty irrelevant. He might be the greatest PP QB of all time. Babcock won't play him there.

Because we only have 5 healthy d if Q is out.
I guess if it's not LTIR, we can't call up XO anyway. So whatever.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Well he makes more mistakes than the other guys. And again, my point is that Kronwall and DD are still healthy so Kindl ain't getting *any* powerplay time. Your preference for him there is therefore pretty irrelevant. He might be the greatest PP QB of all time. Babcock won't play him there.

I guess if it's not LTIR, we can't call up XO anyway. So whatever.

While true, the same can be said for most discussions here as well. Was just putting in my 2 cents.

TimoneX

Jul 30, 2012
Those PP slots for Dmen are badges of trust from Babs. Imo Q will get a shot there before Kindl if the injury bug should bite #55 or #65.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad