- Top 10 wrister's in the league
- 40 goal scorer with a real #1 C
- Amazing contract

Bad patchy
- Lazy without the puck
- 6' 2 220, plays like he's 5' 10 185
- No grit
- most hits are bumps to make the score sheet look better
- refuses to play without DD. He does this because he knows DD gives him the puck 100% of time which is the only time patchy shines.

I like him on my team because he's the only pure scorer for now, and his contract makes it a very good deal. I'd trade him for someone like E.Kane for obvious reason's that I've mentioned on another thread.

I'm not making this up, I've said this at least 10 times this year when he didn't have DD at centre. He does not want anyone centering him other than DD. Pay attention during games, players actions and reactions to things speak volumes.

PS: patch isn't stupid enough to expect MT to put DD on the PK....

So...you're his drinking buddy or something? Come on dude...you're trying to make it sound like this is factual information, but truth is, you don't know jack ****!
Sure, he's got chemistry with Desharnais but saying he refuses to play with someone else is just pulling words out of your arse. We're talking about the NHL here, not pond hockey with your mates.

I think the main focus and task for MB is to find the right guy to complete Pacioretty-Galchenyuk. Alex will be a far better passer than DD (who, as much as it is a redundant statement on this forum, needs to go)in a short amount of time, if he isn't already, and we will have no choice but to give him 20 minutes per game before long. Is that Gallagher? maybe, but I like the idea of #11 playing with #14, and adding size on the right of the first unit.
Patches-Chucky-X
X-Plek-Gally

Last edited:

Davebo*

His love for Desharnais is actually kind of annoying. Blows off Gallagher and goes right to DD for a quick makeout session.

I hope when Chuckie gets back they reunite the EGG line. Let Max go muck pucks out of corners himself...

ThePriceIsRight44

Feb 6, 2014
So...you're his drinking buddy or something? Come on dude...you're trying to make it sound like this is factual information, but truth is, you don't know jack ****!
Sure, he's got chemistry with Desharnais but saying he refuses to play with someone else is just pulling words out of your arse. We're talking about the NHL here, not pond hockey with your mates.

I think the main focus and task for MB is to find the right guy to complete Pacioretty-Galchenyuk. Alex will be a far better passer than DD (who, as much as it is a redundant statement on this forum, needs to go)in a short amount of time, if he isn't already, and we will have no choice but to give him 20 minutes per game before long. Is that Gallagher? maybe, but I like the idea of #11 playing with #14, and adding size on the right of the first unit.
Patches-Chucky-X
X-Plek-Gally

I've watched every second of 95% of the games this year. Like I've said, go watch the highlights of patch not being with DD. The look he has on his face after the team scores a goal while he's on the ice is the same look Eller has had since he lost chucky(which isn't a very happy look). Since you claim I don't know jack **** I'm going to say you don't watch very many games or you're too busy only seeing the goals instead of paying attention to everything in between. Patch is not a happy camper when it's not DD feeding him the puck, all you need to do to see this is watch the games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad