What's up with Sebastian Aho?

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Disclaimer: This is not a troll thread. Just a fan wanting to know his progress and game play

He has no goals in 15 games. What's up with him? is he battling an injury? Is he getting his chances?

I only watched one of his games this year and he was rather non impactful if I may say so

Any feedback?

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
He's still on pace for 240 shots. I imagine he'll be a 25-25 player again by the end of the season.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
He's snake bit. He's getting a lot of chances, just can't finish whether it be an amazing save or hitting the post. He started slow last year too, so it's not that surprising but still a little concerning. We need offense and he's arguably our most complete offensive player. There's no lack of effort, though he's forcing it a bit as many offensive players do when slumping.

Sophomore jinx so far. He looks good.

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
He went the first 15 games of last year (or something) without a goal and then went off...... if I didn't own him in fantasy leagues already I would be buying on him right now.

Reactions: Fixxer

SaskCanesFan

Feb 27, 2015
He's ridiculously snakebitten. He's not prefect buy is playing pretty well overall. Wouldn't surprise me if the game he scores his first becomes a hat trick, the chances have to even out eventually

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
He's always been more of a playmaker anyway. And is so far, on pace to completely blitz his assist totals from last year. That will probably come down a bit, and one or two pucks will end up in the net off his stick and voila! everything is right with the world of Sebastian Aho again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad