What's the most cringeworthy moment in recent NHL history?

dkhockey

May 27, 2007
Europe
Haven't seen the Florida Panthers' "rat trick" celebration nonsense yet. Glad the league put a stop to it as soon as they could.
that was not cringeworthy, that was cool..... and a pain in the as for the opposing goalie !

edit: wait a minute, i thought you meant the rubber rats thrown onto the ice, i don't know any rat tricks

Red Piller

Canucks
May 29, 2013
Too many to name really...

• Bernier/Mandela comments
  • Predators "Central Division Champions" banner
  • Dorion "we're a team" comments

A lot of teams have those banners. The Blue Jays have AL East champions banners. [MOD]

Last edited by a moderator:

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010

This guy trying to do media

Never seen that before. :laugh:

For me, it was when Pierre McGuire slipped while talking about PK Subban and said "Play the white way" instead of "play the right way".

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
the millennial kids love the Carolina crap.

and that is who the NHL is looking to grow with.

(just see the thread re: the Carolina celebration crap. So many kids saying how they love it, and it is us Dinosaurs that need to get with the times)
You do realize millennials aren't kids anymore right? At the very least you should try to increase your knowledge a bit instead of telling these "kids" to get off of your lawn.

Pizza the Hutt

Game 6 Truther
Mar 22, 2012
the millennial kids love the Carolina crap.

and that is who the NHL is looking to grow with.

(just see the thread re: the Carolina celebration crap. So many kids saying how they love it, and it is us Dinosaurs that need to get with the times)

The majority of Millennials are aged 30 or over.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad