What's the debate for greatest of all time?

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
Jon Jones has the most impressive resume, and nobody is particularly close.

kurt

the last emperor
Sep 11, 2004
Victoria
Jones : Hopefully he can come back to form and absolutely crush DC. I really don't care what he does outside of the octagon because what he does Inside is amazing.If he can win a couple in a row and eventually move to HW that will only cement his greatness.

Anderson Silva: probably the most dangerous striker the UFC has ever seen. Absolutely electric when in his prime.

GSP: the best athlete to ever step foot in the octagon and the best to neutralize the opponents strengths.Big win streak against stiff competition and if he had more of a killer instinct could possibly be considered as the best

HM:

Fédor
Gracie
DJ
Penn
Aldo

I'm not sure if Jones will move to HW. If anyone goes to HW, I think it's Cormier if Jones stops him and he doesn't retire (and possibly Gustafsson if he loses decisively to Jones). Who knows though - he might if he wins 2-3 more fights at LHW.

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com
not sure Jones fits the body type for HW, especially after seeing Jones being scared to throw hands against, of all people, OSP (not saying he should have brawled, but i would have liked to at least see jabs).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad