GDT: What's a Wild anyway, MIN(8-10-4) @ CGY(10-11-3) 7PM SNW

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Decent shift but going into the 3rd period down 3.. yeah.

If we keep up some of the life we showed at end of period, maybe there's something. But yeah, a few weird plays and dudes gripping sticks kinda tight.

Reactions: joescores

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
So what exactly do you like about him.?.is it 1 in 12 now? The puck dies on his stick, should be on the 4th line too. He is paid to score, that meant to be his primary forte.
He is obviously struggling to score goals but he is making good plays and he was never expected to be a top line winger and yet he is 1 point behind Huberdeau for leading the team in winger points. He plays with an edge and doesn't mind being physical which we need.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
We are approaching the year 2024 and people still watch Calgary Flames-Minnesota Wild games looking for entertainment?

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
Pairing him with the worst d-man we have in Oesterle won't help. He needs a Tanev or someone solid to help him.

I haven't minded Gilbert, I don't know why Oesterle gets playing time over him if you're gonna put in Solo.

Yeah I agree about Oesterle but it's not like we have a lot of options on defense at the moment. If we don't get any defensive prospects back for the UFAs then we need to draft a couple early at the draft.

Reactions: NinjaTurtle

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Not NHL level IQ. Same as Dube, nice 4th liner- nothing more to it.

Seemed like a systems issue of some sort. Is Huska still tweaking things or is his system a little weird? Theres either no one in front or too many dudes in front of the opposition net.

We are approaching the year 2024 and people still watch Calgary Flames-Minnesota Wild games looking for entertainment?
It's the frozen yogurt of frozen treats.

Solo! No it's Zary!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad