Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
tumblr_nc9cog5rmG1txyx4lo1_500.gif

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
Sid was great.

Johnston wasn't.

Whatever Letang said to the refs Sunday had to be the worst insult in the history of the world. What a joke.

Lomez

Too Awesome for Top 100
Mar 29, 2009
PGH, PA
Even if the Pens didn't suck balls, the officials and the NHL have rendered the game completely unwatchable. Sad, really.

AquaticBirdman

Sep 25, 2007
Montreal, Canada
A few "pluses" to be mentioned I suppose:

+ Sid : Had some monstrous shifts. Has looked dynamite these last couple of weeks!

+ Spaling & Downie : Both brought energy and plenty of energy on every shift, including making some good decisions in the offensive zone

+ Letang: Was happy with his game overall, and I'm proud of him for keeping his composure after that blown tripping call

--------------------------Scuds
----------------------------------Chris "Iron Deficiency" Kunitz
-----------------------------------------------MJ
------------------------------------------------------------ADAMS
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------REFS!

flaneur

Jul 17, 2013
- I'm pretty tired of the refs shenanigans. When I saw the kunitz holding call I thought: okay, its going to be a tightly called game. but nope. it is just a tightly called game for one team.
- also tired about complaining about the refs. i don't like to do it.

pensfansince88

Feb 5, 2012
looks like they are throwing beau bennett under the bus on root sports. sure he sucks but he's about 10% of the total problems right now.

+ suck now instead of the playoffs

Til the End of Time

May 18, 2003
Santa Monica, CA
Visit site
when you have an owner who spent his career whining about refs, who blamed them as part of the reason he retired, and has continued to whine as an owner, AND your team is well know as the one of the whiniest teams, its not surprising when the refs hold all that against you. sucks but the pens have made their bed and now have to sleep in it.

Sid was good, sucks he didn't get a point. Also nice to see letang shown restraint there at the end,

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
The Devils have to be the best team in the league. Perfect defense all game long, icing, Schneider, another icing etc.. being pinned in their own zone 50 minutes, playing extremely tight and not taking a single penalty all game long. Clean & beautiful defensive hockey, my ***. LOL.

BrookswasHere44

Jun 22, 2009
We are so playoff ready

How do Devils fans put up with that snooze fest brand of hockey they play?

They should relocate that dumpster fire of an organization whenever the next expansion. Hate cannot describe how i feel about the devils top to bottom

AquaticBirdman

Sep 25, 2007
Montreal, Canada
looks like they are throwing beau bennett under the bus on root sports. sure he sucks but he's about 10% of the total problems right now.

+ suck now instead of the playoffs

I find it mind boggling that even in spite of the comical performances we saw out there from Scuds, Kunitz, and Adams that they still have the nerve to single out Bennett lol

drpepper

Dec 10, 2013
--------------------------------------- The coaching staff

Bad game plan
Bad roster decisions
Bad in game adjustments

- Scuderi
- Kunitz
- The refs

But this to me is a prime example that this coaching staff has no ****ing clue unless Crosby or Malkin gift them goals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad