Post-Game Talk: Whats a "Special Teams" Jets lose 5-3

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
2z5t8k7.jpg

Ossific

Aug 23, 2010
I thought it was a really good hard-fought game and I usually don't whine about particular plays, but I thought that extra 2 minutes to Kane was plain stupid and changed the game. He was clearly charged at by Grossman after the play.. should of been the other way around. BS

Che vy Teemuchuk

May 31, 2011
John Labatt Centre
Wow. I really hate those pukey diving rat weasel little pieces of **** from Philly. Hate that team!

And we can no longer call it special Teams. We only have regular 5 on 5 and Special Needs teams.

OnionPuck

Mar 22, 2011
WPG
All criticisms aside... why the hell did Kane get the extra 2? Like honestly. **** the reffing this year.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
Trust the Jets to keep our expectations in check. Expectations such as 'expecting to win' and 'expecting to score on a PP'. Tomorrow's game is going to be interesting. >_>;

Prot

Sep 21, 2011
diving and reffing aside, this was lost by coaching again imo.

When we have a powerplay and not one person on this forum thinks we are actually going to score.... how can you argue that we don't have a major coaching issue?

The soft way we play after scoring is also very evident in this game (as it has been for 2 years.) If we ever score, we play like we have a 298 goal lead.

I won't blame players for this one. I still see enough talent out there to make playoffs... speed, size, age and skill. I still see coaching as the biggest hurdle we have to making playoffs. Truly I don't like saying this, but I can't find any valid argument to it.

Ishkode

Sep 20, 2012
Our PP looks like a childs team. No movement and *****ing overload only works on NHL 12.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Strange game - hard to take much away from that one. Some questionable calls, and our PP and PK not so good today. Happy with the effort, and happy that Pavs looked strong.

Next up: NJD. Go get 'em.

Captain Willard

Jan 5, 2012
It is getting to the point where you don't even want to watch away games due to the home ice officiating advantage especially against garbage teams like the Flyers and Habs who seem to specialize in diving for calls. A bs win by the Flyers with officiating that seems to be more at home in the WWE.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
I'll say this before I go to bed. Quit *****ing about the reffing. The penalties didn't cost us the game; our inability to kill the penalties is what did it. We are not the first team to have calls skewed against, nor will we be the last. Wash out the disappointment with your beverage of choice and reset for tomorrow's game.

Instincts

Jan 11, 2012
So referees are the reason why we can't convert on PP? Philly capitalized 3 out of 6 times we did 0 out of 4. What are we 0 out of last 25? Pathetic. Noel got schooled, maybe we should give Buff the puck more, o wait that's the only thing we do on PP

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad