Proposal: What would you give for Markov ?

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
Unless he'd accept a one year contract, habs need to trade him. They'll probably wait to the deadline for the best return. I'd trade him for anything, yakupov coming to mind.

Markov would not get you Yakupov.

What use would Edmonton have for an UFA Markov when they are bottom dwellers right now in the league.

Even if you added to him. They still have no use for him and he wouldn't waive to go there either.

RealityBytes

Trash Remover
Feb 11, 2013
I don't evaluate it on behalf of what I solely think he's worth, but rather what we have seen throughout the years for a player of his caliber. Getting a 1st rounder + a decent young player is definitely not out of reach.

I would trade him for the most I can get and yes I would agree for a deal involving what I just mentioned above, which again is based on the past and not personal beliefs or opinions of how this year will turn out...

Nothing prevents us from trying to then sign him in the off-season for 2 years like you say. As a matter of fact, that could be the best possible way to see how much he really wants to finish his career in Montreal.

By the way...if you think Markov would re-sign for 2 years at 3.5 per year....now you're not being realistic at all, no disrespect.

Well, we'll see if there are any buyers for Markov at that trading price, I doubt there will be. Only six weeks to go till we know the answer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad