What will be the Leafs record in November?

phg

Sep 11, 2013
Bad unless Kessel and JVR really light it up, and I mean REALLY light it up either that or we get carried by unbelievable goaltending.

I agree with this assessment! It seems Team management are of the view that being outshot every night is not a concern! Most regular mortals though would argue that winning under these conditions is not sustainable! Furthermore the injury to Boland will make matters worse-a lot worse! The "depth" people talk about on defense is a mystery to me especially when you see the chaos behind their own blue line! Nope for me November looks bleak-very bleak!

Reverend Salty

Jun 28, 2004
Leaf Nation
I will assume slightly above 60 percent if everything goes well. There really aren't many games I am worried about losing. I would think the real concerning games would be Boston, Minnesota, Washington and Pittsburgh.

Of those, Pittsburgh and Boston are the hardest.

3 games against Buffalo should all be wins.

The Preds, Isles and Habs are all a crapshoot.

Long story short, as good as 7-3-1 and as bad as 4-4-4.

indigobuffalo

Portage and Main
Feb 10, 2011
Winnipeg MB
Vs Devils-Win
@Bruins-Win
@Minny-OT Loss
@Buffalo-Win
Vs Buffalo-Win
Vs Isles-Loss
Vs Preds-Loss
Vs Caps-Win
Vs Jackets-Win
@Pens-Win
@Sabres-Win
@Habs-Win

9-2-1

Got the goalies on fire, they'll give the team time to figure out the 1C/3C positions

Adding Fraser will help stabilize the back-end too, further assiting the goalies.

This is just an opportunity for Kadri to show Carlyle he's got the hutzpah to play sound defensively and warrants more ice-time.

And Clarkson will fill the intangibles hole left by Bolland.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad