OT: What were your previous usernames?

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
It was barely 30mins of me using pixies old name.
I'd go back to pixies if i were pixies

phantompenguin
Handsome B. Wonderful
Tjardus Greidanus
Torgo

Probably another one or two that I forget. I changed my name a lot as a teen.
de22d4563eb145eedfd64f7e80ee8692ec22e9ca.gifv
hahaha... Torgo the White? Or just plain ol Torgo?

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I love your avatar, but that guy standing in the crowd with his arm up -- shouldn't that be his middle finger?
Pointing and laughing, but... yeah... I'd give E-Rod the middle finger =]

Reactions: jmelm

The Grim Reaper

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2017
Hobart, Tasmania
Also, how many of us were run off the official Pens board? I know Jacob, me, and Willy were there.
I was there, I don't remember my username though. I've always wondered if Kirk is the same Kirk from there or not. Pretty sure Lesky is still on HFBoards. Mario_is_BACK!! might be the same dude as from the old message board.

Last edited:
Reactions: HandshakeLine

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
I was there, I don't remember my username though. I've always wondered if Kirk is the same Kirk from there or not. Pretty sure Lesky is still on HFBoards. Mario_is_BACK!! might be the same dude as from the old message board.

THAT Lesky may still be here, but the person with the username Lesky is a different person. They were annoyed with people always referencing the nutjob poster and [seemingly] proved they weren't the same person.

And yes, M_i_B is M_i_B.

Dr Frasier Crane

Oct 16, 2008
Boston, MA
I think I registered as Razumikhin because I had just read Crime and Punishment.

There was a guy here named something like "SCUDeri MISSILE" which I thought was hilarious/hilariously awkward so I changed it to a similar bad/lazy pun. Crazy that Staal's been gone 10 years now
It me. I was SCUDeriMISSILE -> Dr Frasier Crane after Scuderi left for FA -> back to SCUDeriMISSILE when we re-signed him and now DFC again.

What a great trip down memory lane this thread is. Seems to have brought back some of us long-timers who rarely post.

Syrinx

Jul 7, 2005
Cary, NC
I've had lots of old usernames.

BEERMAN, Hipster L. Doofis, KayKayHoliday66, kaopectate, Denis Lemieux, Mikey from pens chat, and tom_servo just to name a few.
I missed the switch from Tom Servo. I've turned into a lurker and was watching MST3K a couple weeks ago and wondered where you had gone.

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018
Came from Pensburgh, found it absolutely miserable after a few years.

Only have used this handle here though.

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
eXile, eXile2. Site used to be awful for password resets so I just started abandoning accounts.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
eXile, eXile2. Site used to be awful for password resets so I just started abandoning accounts.

Can you make your avatar the corresponding Tremors poster

Here’s eXile4’s avatar. You can only go up to 7 at this stage.

1657401045335.jpeg

Reactions: eXile3

Extra Texture

A new career
Mar 21, 2008
in a new town
I think I used to be "Peter Gibbons" which I think was an office space homage. I joined the site in around 2002 or 2003, during undergrad, when it seemed a whole lot sparser. Remembrer some of you guys, a few others from the site like Troy McClure, definitely remember TTEOT. Mostly a lurker during that time (I guess school and being young kept me busier) but then I believe I completely lost track of the acct during the lockout.

After the Geno and Sid drafts and wanting to know more about Pens prospects and seeing them on the rise, I jumped back in after the lockout, though I dont think I posted regularly at all until around 2010ish.

Now, I wish I had remembered that old username. I dont care about the handle but the join date being 5 years earlier would be nice. Sometimes its hard to believe I've been coming to this site for half of my lifespan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad