What updates would you guys like to see for 20 and beyond?

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
One thing I kinda just thought of:

Expansion FANTASY draft. like have your whole new team created, and be able to do a fantasy draft on top of that, instead of the expansion draft.
THAT'D be a dope addition. (I tried it you can't do both)
(besides all the other great stuff listed here)

jprenkert

Mar 7, 2014
Metro Detroit
One thing I kinda just thought of:

Expansion FANTASY draft. like have your whole new team created, and be able to do a fantasy draft on top of that, instead of the expansion draft.
THAT'D be a dope addition. (I tried it you can't do both)
(besides all the other great stuff listed here)
I would enjoy that. Specially if you create a team. Should be an option over expansion draft or basically absorbing an NHL team.
I absorbed a NHL team but went thru and picked players i wanted on my team (as you can do in the "Create-A-Team"). I absorbed the RedWings and any player i did not carry over, was completely wiped from that franchise. Not listed as a FA. Nothing. But they did allow duplicates of players. Like 2 Rasmus Dahlins, Tyler Myers, etc. Kind of ridiculous.

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
Send Sean Ramjagsingh packing.

This game will never improve until this imbecile is replaced.

bruins2012

Aug 26, 2018
Kaohsiung, Taiwan
For the love of all that is holy, just fookin let not controllable the teams during the franchise mode and make an option to approve of all trades.

Should be easy enough....

sexydonut

May 12, 2009
Amongst the big league, traditional sports games, only Sony's MLB game is worthwhile. At least that is a reason for getting a PS4--Plus it's an actual game--You cannot say the same for the other current generation sports games out there.

The soccer, football, hockey, and basketball games made by EA and 2K are glitchy, pay-2-win schemes designed to lure in a small percentage of big-spending addictive personalities.

johnnydrum

Oct 17, 2006
United Kingdom
Be able to EDIT EVERYTHING!
To be able to EDIT the players in the game TOTALY!
Its so annoying when EA make such a mess of player faces, wrong skin colour, wrong hair etc..
The frustrating thing is, you were once able to do this in previous versions!
(I remember my daughter giving Ovechkin dreadlocks and making him Jamaican!)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad