What type of team do you want?

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Fast, Skating, Fast, Skilled, Fast.

Run and Gun style, and I will honestly give up size in a heartbeat for more speed.

harvey

Jun 5, 2006
Ottawa
Fast, Skating, Fast, Skilled, Fast.

Run and Gun style, and I will honestly give up size in a heartbeat for more speed.

unfort speed is not alone a requisite, talk to Daigle.

You need a unique combination of speed, size and talent and what murray has been emphaizing .. character.

loving this team and where it is going

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
unfort speed is not alone a requisite, talk to Daigle.

You need a unique combination of speed, size and talent and what murray has been emphaizing .. character.

loving this team and where it is going

The last playoff spot? Then getting crushed in the first round?

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
ouch, no hope for this team?

I see this team's potential as cannon fodder for cup contenders. We dont have the talent in the organization(Contenders have 4+ of these, we got 1 and no potential ones) to be anything more than that and we're just good enough not to draft the talent we need to be contenders/not fodder.

harvey

Jun 5, 2006
Ottawa
I see this team's potential as cannon fodder for cup contenders. We dont have the talent in the organization(Contenders have 4+ of these, we got 1 and no potential ones) to be anything more than that and we're just good enough not to draft the talent we need to be contenders/not fodder.

so? and? thats why the negativity.
oh my

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
takes some wonderful fortune to become a contender that feeds on fodders that we are more likely to become; it's not depressing to me

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
I want a fast team with good defensive centers that block shots. I want a high forcheck. Personally i value medium sized dmen that can skate over big guys that cant.

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
Don't even need hard hitting. I want a team that skates hard and fast, passes excellently and scores. Our backend cannot have any slow, plodding, poor passing players. Every one should either skate very well or pass very well and go from there. Players like Neil should never be on this team. Replace him with a good skating, skilled forward.

Have a two-way game become essential through out coach, go from there.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Since we are a no spending team I think the only real option is to be a trap team

We don't have the skill to be anything else nor the speed

I think we could be a great trap team though

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad