What to make of Crosby's 17 in 17?

illpucks

May 26, 2011
I mean he's amazing but is that regression or just injury? When Wayne started really going downhill he had 48 in 48. What to make of it? He's ranked #2 on TSN list but at 17 game mark he was 27th in league in scoring. Bit of a disclaimer Kane was 26th spot after 17 but has now moved up to 10th.

I'm sure he'll come out of the gate like a very determined horse once he's back but what to make of his 17 in 17?

Edit: Due to some of the responses I'm going to bold one line.

Last edited:

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
He was doing his usual things. Maybe he comes back on fire, or not. Shouldnt miss too many games by the end of the year, but we'll get threads where we can imagine how he would have done over 82 games.

Might extend his grace period

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
I don’t know who illpucks is. But he’s right. Crosby is totally washed. Have you guys heard of this guy named Drouin though?

TeddyBare

Jul 28, 2016
Mississauga, Ontario
Asking what to make of something is triggering you? Did you even read the OP? I said he's amazing. And he wasn't injured all season

Actually he has
They already confirmed he has been dealing with this since training camp and and the saturday night game against chicago is what aggravated it to the point of surgery being recommended.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Asking what to make of something is triggering you? Did you even read the OP? I said he's amazing. And he wasn't injured all season

Then you should probably read up on this current injury instead of making a million Crosby threads. He's been suffering from this injury since September, but wanted to play through it because the Pens had a lot of injuries to start the year. He only had the surgery because it got so bad he literally couldn't play through it anymore.

illpucks

May 26, 2011
He was. He sustained the hernia before the season began, but the Penguins had 5 forwards out at the beginning of the season, so he decided to try to play through it.
Hmm....but he started with 12 in 7 so I thought he was healthy..better than his career ppg

illpucks

May 26, 2011
Then you should probably read up on this current injury instead of making a million Crosby threads. He's been suffering from this injury since September, but wanted to play through it because the Pens had a lot of injuries to start the year. He only had the surgery because it got so bad he literally couldn't play through it anymore.
The 12 points in 7 games in October suggested a healthy player to me.

Reactions: Frosty415

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad