TSN: What should Bruins do with Milan Lucic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmessy

Nov 25, 2007
East Boston, MA
Who's Ready?
TorchGang_thumb.jpg

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Unless the Bruins get massive returns for Hamilton and Lucic, they will be the laughing stock of the draft by the end of the night if both guys are gone.

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Hearing if the jackets cant move up to 3, they have interest in hamilton with 7 in a package. I cant see bruins moving hamilton anywhere in the east. Same with lucic.

NeelyDan

Spot-Picker
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 2m2 minutes ago
CGY has fully entered the race to acquire Dougie Hamilton from BOS and may be a top contender to get him. #TSN

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
Y'all can't sideye me all you want. But if Hamilton goes and Lucic eventually stays I'll be happy.

I love Lucic more than anyone....but Hamilton is just too key to this franchises future. The fact Sweeney seems to be shopping him is ridiculous.

ORR2Sanderson2ORR

Bobby Orr Scores
Aug 24, 2005
Everywhere
Hearing if the jackets cant move up to 3, they have interest in hamilton with 7 in a package. I cant see bruins moving hamilton anywhere in the east. Same with lucic.

Atkinson, Jenner, Johnson and # 7 would be enticing as part of a package deal obviously he Bruins would have to give up some more, but Jenner and Atkinson are the type of players the Bruins brass say the want.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Well, when Harry traded away a star player, - Espo - he got star players in return. Unlike a certain someone else in the recent past.

Fair enough. But he also pissed all over those sort of returns later in his career when he made Boston a caustic cesspool that saw endless holdouts, taking Ray Bourque to arbitration, and publicly sniping with players.

Anything Harry accomplished in his early days he destroyed later on and then some.

People slagging off/bailing on Sweeney after 40 days on the job based on the twitter verse and rumor sites. Kills me.

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
It's just like Harry Sinden is ruining, er, I mean running the team again. "So you want money huh? Hope you enjoy Switzerland and yodeling, HAHAHAHA"

Top end talent for draft picks that most likely won't pan out, talk about becoming bigger and tougher and dealing your biggest toughest player, trading a young defenseman with enormous potential because he wants money and a bunch of third liners masquerading as to line players(this does not include Bergeron).

If only I was in the shape I was then, at least that would be one good thing about watching the S.S. Bruins sink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad