Value of: What return does Nolan Patrick bring back???

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Flyers don't need a more expensive, older struggling player who has no excuse for his decline.

At least with Patrick, he is dirt cheap.

He has 6 points in 6 games and has been extremely effective under Sutter. But I get your point.

04hockey

Sep 28, 2017
You obviously don't know what migraines are

actually I do .....but we're talking about the Flyers NHL team and roster and trying to WIN GAMES .....

WHATEVER the reason he's not producing is, fact is, he isn't producing .

for a player selected 2nd OVERALL in the NHL Draft he hasn't shown "IT" .

nothing personal just offering an opinion on his, AGAIN, production .....happens :sarcasm:

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
actually I do .....but we're talking about the Flyers NHL team and roster and trying to WIN GAMES .....

WHATEVER the reason he's not producing is, fact is, he isn't producing .

for a player selected 2nd OVERALL in the NHL Draft he hasn't shown "IT" .

nothing personal just offering an opinion on his, AGAIN, production .....happens :sarcasm:
No...what you said was:

id doesn't "want it" .....look at all the games he missed in juniors and now the Pro's
enough, that attitude could be infectious to teammates.
I just don't "see it" with Patrick.
Maybe, just maybe another coach or team could motivate him

You talk about missed games and "that attitude"

He had f***ing migraines for over a year. A different coach doesn't change that.

You are just coming across as an uninformed idiot.

bruins4thecup65

Jun 27, 2011
I'm wondering what is a fair return for him? I am a Flyers fan. That said Patrick is easily one of my least favorite Flyers in a very long time. I hate everything about this guy's game. I'm sure I'll get some delusional Patrick lovers in here or those who say it's too early to give up, but in my opinion he is not meant for this team. What would you give up to get him, fair deal. I guess his pros are he is young and at some point in his life had offensive ability. But let's hear it.
Headaches.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Minnesota has a desperate need for a young RHC to play with Kaprizov, Fiala, Greenway & Boldy. I’d offer up Khovanov but Flyers fans probably would want Addison or Khusnutdinov which is too rich. But doesn’t make sense to do it before expansion because if Patrick plays well then MN would just lose him to Seattle.
I think that if Seattle took him over Dumba or Greenway then MN would be more than happy. The odds of Patrick turning it around in the final days of this season are between slim and none. He's a project. Needs a healthy off season, with lots of work, then being eased into a role next season, a bit at a time, while you gradually remove his layers of bubble wrap, and feed him hash brownies to tone down the migraines.

Dilderon

Nov 29, 2018
None of us can predict the future I just know that we were all saying the same thing about coots even tho he was still elite defensively at the time, I would rather wait on the kid and see how it plays out with us than watch him go to another team and breakout
He actually did make 2 good plays that I saw. The pass to Hayes and he guarded the puck on the boards with his ass, used his size. It was a nice treat. I haven't seen him play that hard since I guess 2 years. But yeah I hope your right.

04hockey

Sep 28, 2017
"You talk about missed games and "that attitude"

He had f***ing migraines for over a year. A different coach doesn't change that.

You are just coming across as an uninformed idiot."

calm down with the idiot remark or I slap the bejeesus out of you .....

if he still has migraines do you think the Flyers would be playing him ?

"patty" isn't trying enough .....pretty obvious

open your eyes .....then go to your safe place ..... :nopity:

Dilderon

Nov 29, 2018

Who are you talking to lol

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018

Are you okay?

Ryan52

Jun 20, 2009
Brampton, Ontario
id rather keep him around and pray for a miracle than ship him off for his worth (3rd/4th) if i was philly. unless the concussion/migrane issues are worse thanwe all know

Reactions: TML1967

Sasso09

Jan 2, 2009
Chicago
3rd + a B-grade prospect

Conditional 7th

Laughable, he's still worth a late 1st at worst. Most late 1st round picks don't even make the league and this kid played and put up 30 in his first two seasons and is just now fully recovering from migraine issues. His raw talent is obviously there, anything less than a mid to late 1st isn't worth it, I rather take the higher end talent gamble than whatever you'll get in the 2nd round (for sure less talented)

Reactions: The Madrigal

Dilderon

Nov 29, 2018
I mean, you just recently created this account to pretend to be a Flyers fan then shit on them? You didn't take long to get figured out buddy.
I have actually been a Flyers fan since I was 7 buddy... Soooo 26 years. That said I have liked them ALOT less under the Giroux era. I love this te at heart. I am just heartbroken at what we have become.

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
Unless someone overpays there is no point in the Flyers moving him. They would be giving him up for pennies on the dollar. The only way it might make sense is if they trade him for another young talented player who also hasn't work out with their current team. Either way, I'm pretty comfortable with the fact that he would fetch significantly more than the 3rd and 4th round picks some people are offering. The vast majority of 2nd round picks don't carve out any type of legitimate NHL career and with Patrick teams would be getting a 22 year old former number 2 overall pick with two 13 goal/30 point seasons under his belt.

Blaine8797

Nov 26, 2018
He actually did make 2 good plays that I saw. The pass to Hayes and he guarded the puck on the boards with his ass, used his size. It was a nice treat. I haven't seen him play that hard since I guess 2 years. But yeah I hope your right.
I still have faith in the kid, it’s hard to know what his future will entail but we can’t give up on a kid with that type of ceiling, he’s had quite a bit of time off and he has to get used to playing hockey again let alone playing against the best players in the world, he still shows flashes of greatness every once in a while he still has his iq, I think he’s just his own worse enemy right now

Dilderon

Nov 29, 2018
I still have faith in the kid, it’s hard to know what his future will entail but we can’t give up on a kid with that type of ceiling, he’s had quite a bit of time off and he has to get used to playing hockey again let alone playing against the best players in the world, he still shows flashes of greatness every once in a while he still has his iq, I think he’s just his own worse enemy right now
I agree he is young. But flashes of greatness? Not this year, you can't mean this year.... Maybe 2 years ago? He did have moments.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad