Value of: What return does Nolan Patrick bring back???

Dilderon

Nov 29, 2018
I'm wondering what is a fair return for him? I am a Flyers fan. That said Patrick is easily one of my least favorite Flyers in a very long time. I hate everything about this guy's game. I'm sure I'll get some delusional Patrick lovers in here or those who say it's too early to give up, but in my opinion he is not meant for this team. What would you give up to get him, fair deal. I guess his pros are he is young and at some point in his life had offensive ability. But let's hear it.

Dilderon

Nov 29, 2018
His first two seasons he had 30 and 31 points respectively, he missed his 3rd year due to migraine issues. he has 7 points in 38 games this season. Doubtful he has much value right now. He's the #2 overall pick in 2017
Well he is restricted and in my opinion a absolute bust. He plays softer than baby shit, so what does he return? I was hoping maybe a rougher 3-4 defenseman potential guy?

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
Did I miss something? Is PHI looking to trade him?

this is a value of thread and the OP is asking opinions from HF posters. Does it matter if you missed something or if PHI is looking to trade him ? Don’t try to steamroll the thread . It’s a valid OP.

for the OP , a similar underwhelming first round pick in a one for one swap or possible a second round pick . Don’t see a first even a late first as a return at this point in his development ..

Dilderon

Nov 29, 2018
this is a value of thread and the OP is asking opinions from HF posters. Does it matter if you missed something or if PHI is looking to trade him ? Don’t try to steamroll the thread . It’s a valid OP.

for the OP , a similar underwhelming first round pick in a one for one swap or possible a second round pick . Don’t see a first even a late first as a return at this point in his development ..
Agreed. Wonder who fits that and if there is a guy on that team??

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017

Imagine thinking that asking if there was actual news on this was trying to steamroll the thread.

Take a chill pill.

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
Well he is restricted and in my opinion a absolute bust. He plays softer than baby shit, so what does he return? I was hoping maybe a rougher 3-4 defenseman potential guy?
Heck Filip Hronek is a 3-4 RD, And i think right now that he has more value then Nolan Patrick. Hronek is basically playing at .05% on a bad Red Wings team over the course of 3 season and he has yet to play a full season yet.

Reactions: bernmeister

Dilderon

Nov 29, 2018
Heck Filip Hronek is a 3-4 RD, And i think right now that he has more value then Nolan Patrick. Hronek is basically playing at .05% on a bad Red Wings team over the course of 3 season and he has yet to play a full season yet.
Potential to be a solid defensive defender?

Contenderorpretender

Oct 10, 2017
At this point he's a reclamation project. Which is really unfortunate. Id love for the leafs to take a chance on him, mainly because a change of scenery could be just what he needs. But the return for philly would be underwhelming. So why trade him?Maybe in a larger package you might get some value or a struggling prospect and late pick

Dilderon

Nov 29, 2018
But what if the condition is that the flyers don’t have to retain any salary? And if the flyers wins a couple rounds they can get a Tim hortons double doubles?
Well the Flyers don't win rounds of anything other than golf maybe.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad