Value of: What return does Nolan Patrick bring back???

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
Wouldn't be surprised if Philly trades him in an attempt to bring a better role player that helps build an 'identity' to the team.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
should just hold onto him and pray because he's not worth much atm

May also be thing they do for Patrick.
Like, people on this board often forget the human element of this sport. People aren’t monsters. If they feel like Nolan has a chance to improve elsewhere they’ll make that trade.

ponder719

Haute Couturier
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Even if they don't rate him anymore, the smart thing to do at this point is to leave him exposed in the ED, to see if the Kraken will leave the rest of our roster alone. I think we'd be better off if we could convince Seattle to take JVR, but we're really treading water until we find out who we're losing.

Dooble08

Jan 12, 2019
Again........Lias Andersson received the 60th overall pick. So a late 2nd. For a player that has done much less and has a much lower ceiling than Nolan Patrick. If the Flyers were to trade Nolan Patrick, the return would be quite a bit more than that.

Reactions: Tripod

Mersss

Jul 12, 2014
Again........Lias Andersson received the 60th overall pick. So a late 2nd. For a player that has done much less and has a much lower ceiling than Nolan Patrick. If the Flyers were to trade Nolan Patrick, the return would be quite a bit more than that.
Lias Andersson isn't one hit away from not being able to step on the ice for the rest of his career tho

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
I don't think so, unless there is a 100% guarantee that he doesn't suffer from migraines any more. Calgary is the last place he'd want to be if has suffers from debilitating migraines.

as someone who gets chinook headaches i agree.
but the flames lack center prospects especially ones with his pedigree.

thaman8765678

Jun 11, 2011
Probably a bad idea to trade him. He could end up being good but noone would give more than a 3rd right now with the risk.

Mersss

Jul 12, 2014
Reminder that Patrice Bergeron had concussion issues in his first few years.

Patrice Bergeron hasn't been carrying post-concussion syndrome and migraines problems for most of his career tho

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Reminder that Patrice Bergeron had concussion issues in his first few years.
Not all concussions are equal. Bergeron's been relatively symptom-free while several others have retired and others have killed themselves. I'm not sure Patrick will still be playing in 5 years.

Kurrilino

Go Stoll Go
Aug 6, 2005
Calgary
ahh the monthly Nolan trhead.

So the last time we figured out that nobody is offering any fair or any value.
Well than let's open another thread and hope for a different outcome.

You better prepare the next, this one here is not providing your desired outcome

Reactions: AndreRoy

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Patrice Bergeron hasn't been carrying post-concussion syndrome and migraines problems for most of his career tho
You don't get what I am saying.

Bergeron dealt with concussions as well. He recovered.

Patrick's migraine issues are not due to concussions. He has dealt him with them when he was younger and they went away for 10 years if I am remembering correctly.

Anyways, as far as we know, he has not had migraine issues since last summer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad