What player disappointed you the most this season?

pown

We are team
Oct 12, 2013
Ottawa
Anderson, just terrible pretty much every night, hes the reason ottawa was so bad last year .898 % save percentage

ESH

Jun 19, 2011
TJ Brodie had an even rougher season than last year

Romkey

Jul 24, 2011
Lmao, William Nylander disappointing.

Just doesn't get old.
It's not that he didn't play well, I just had higher expectations for him. When Matthews got hurt, Nylander couldn't carry a line. I always compared him to marner, and marner really outplayed him

Reactions: Kamiccolo

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
Milan Lucic, not even freaking close.

Brought in to at LEAST fill the 1LW void, completely fell off a cliff production wise past Christmas.
Really? Oscar Klefbom and Cam Talbot were way more instrumental to the oilers failures this year.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
Jonathan Drouin has to be one of the most disappointing players this season. Klefbom in Edmonton is up there too.

I mean, he’s a winger being forced to play center on a team where he doesn’t have much help so I’m not sure how people can set expectations very high with him.

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Really? Oscar Klefbom and Cam Talbot were way more instrumental to the oilers failures this year.

Both were better easily but more disappointing because of how good they were last season. Lucic was terrible last year and terrible again. So hes not disappointing because people just expect terribleness from him

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
Both were better easily but more disappointing because of how good they were last season. Lucic was terrible last year and terrible again. So hes not disappointing because people just expect terribleness from him
Both were better what? Lucic had 23 goals last year. Terrible. Talbot was one of the worst starters in the league rivaled only by Darling and Klefbom was barely an nhl defensemen.

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
Fredrik Claesson, utter trash after a good showing last season + playoffs

Also both Anderson & Condon

As someone who never really had faith in Claesson, even I was disappointed by how terrible he was this year. I finally started to see him as a bottom pairing DMan and not a fringe player and then he flipped it back and reversed it on me. Such a bad year from him.

Burrows was also brutal, he looked like a serviceable player last year but didn't belong in the lineup this year.

Smith was also disappointing although it's hard to tell how much of that was injury.

All that said, the skater who disappointed me most? Pageau. He was nowhere near as impactful in any facet of the game as he has been the past few years. Less energy, less defensively committed, less dangerous offensively... I really thought he would take a bit of a step forward in terms of consistency but the exact opposite occurred.

The GM

Jun 7, 2012
Greg mckegg, thought for sure he was going to make it as the pens third line centre

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00