What player disappointed you the most this season?

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
Ehlers had an amazing regular season. Laid an egg in the post season. We really needed his production and for him to step up during the third round.

I know he is young, and is still developing but I wished he contributed more in the playoffs.

Looking forward to seeing him improve next year, and hopefully play a bigger part in April thru June.

GoJetsGo

Reactions: heretik27

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Milan Lucic, not even freaking close.

Brought in to at LEAST fill the 1LW void, completely fell off a cliff production wise past Christmas.
I have to say Lucic as well. At least with Klefbom it was due to injury. Talbot's confidence was shattered by such a horrible special teams and a raw defense.

Lucic as of today really has no really good excuse other than maybe he's getting old.

Ace of Hades

#Demko4Vezina
Apr 27, 2010
Oregon
Both Hutton and Stecher. Regressed.

I had no hopes for Pouliot and Gudbranson because I was aware they were going to suck.

Im disappointed in Gagner for not doing a single thing properly. Pure Ahler.

Disappointed that Baertschi continues to be injured enough that makes him unable to accumulate 40 points or so for the second or third time.

For other players that were disappointing: Perry, Kesler (albeit he has some good reasons), Rick Nash, Saad, Spezza, Shipachyov, Pacioretty, Klefbom, Zaitsev, Schneider and ofcourse Letang.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad