Speculation: What physical forwards on your team are available for low return?

themelkman

Always Delivers
Apr 26, 2015
Calgary, Alberta
Goodrow could be available for the right price. Is having a career year so the values up but still could be moved if someone proposed the right deal.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Jujhar Khaira is out of favour. Big, young (25) will fight, has decent hands, just needs a fresh start IMO. 1 more year at 1.2 after this.

if the Josh Anderson threads are any indication all it’ll cost you is a top 6 forward, and a first round pick :sarcasm:

In reality I’d ask for a third.

is the answer jesus

Mar 10, 2008
Tonawanda, NY
I'd imagine Girgensons could be dangled if the Sabres continue their downward spiral. I think at most he costs a 3rd round pick. Larsson is also a possibility, but he's been great for us, most intelligent Sabres fans think he should be re-signed, which means Botterill is likely to trade him for scraps.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
Jujhar Khaira is out of favour. Big, young (25) will fight, has decent hands, just needs a fresh start IMO. 1 more year at 1.2 after this.

if the Josh Anderson threads are any indication all it’ll cost you is a top 6 forward, and a first round pick :sarcasm:

lol in reality no one would give you a 3rd.

Reactions: Alberta_OReilly_Fan

ConnorMcNugesaitl

Sep 23, 2012

He's out of favor with some of the fans, not sure he's out of favor with the coach or GM unless you count being scratched for one game as being out of favor.

AndreRoy

Jan 3, 2018
Lightning unfortunately might have to move Paquette this summer to free cap space. He’d be a great pick-up for any team looking for a physical and defensively sound bottom six center.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad