What Pennsylvania Team Do You Hate Most?

Which Team Do You Despise More?

• Total voters

I Hate Blake Coleman

Bandwagon Burner
Jul 22, 2008
Saskatchewan
I don't really hate the Penguins. They're led by generational talents. If anything, I should hate them for underachieving or not winning more.

I don't hate the Flyers either but they annoy me. Their front office makes Brad Treliving look like Pierre Lacroix. How the f*** are you so bad? They're so bad and hapless it annoys me and I dislike them for making me put so much thought into it.

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
I put flyers, but it's hard to hate a team on such a nasty downswing. They have to sell off and get into the next few drafts. They are strong and will give a much better outlook if they do.

Apr 9, 2009
USA
Hmmm let's see

Penguins%20TN.jpeg

or

5f3478be-fc41-40f3-9941-44391bddc131.jpg

sparxx87

Don Quixote
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto
Neither. Both are very likeable and have had some of my favourite players over the past 15-20 years. Both had some memorable playoff moments including at least 1 pretty epic head-to-head. Crosby was my guy but I couldn’t help but love Claude Giroux after that.

Lauro

Charlie Conacher
Jun 28, 2008
Berlin
Penguins. Always hated them. Always will. Always in the flop 3 for me.

Flyers I liked with Lindros. Hated them afterwards and then they disappeared.

mrzeigler

.. but I'm not wrong
Sep 30, 2006
Pittsburgh
As a Pens fan, I hate that I've become indifferent to the Flyers in recent years.

God, I loved to boo Hartnell's heel routine when they were in town.

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
I don't really hate the Penguins. They're led by generational talents. If anything, I should hate them for underachieving or not winning more.

I don't hate the Flyers either but they annoy me. Their front office makes Brad Treliving look like Pierre Lacroix. How the f*** are you so bad? They're so bad and hapless it annoys me and I dislike them for making me put so much thought into it.

I wouldn't call 3 cups within 8 years underachieving.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I wouldn't call 3 cups within 8 years underachieving.

Yeah I don't understand how anyone can think the Pens (the Crosby/Malkin version) have underachieved.

Did fans expect them to win the Cup at least once every two years? The parity in the league makes it impossible to do that. Even dynasty teams like the Oilers and Islanders only managed 5 and 4 Cups, respectively, despite not having to be constrained with a salary cap.

Reactions: Clint Eastwood

WarriorOfGandhi

Was saying Boo-urns
Jul 31, 2007
Denver, CO
Yeah I don't understand how anyone can think the Pens (the Crosby/Malkin version) have underachieved.

Did fans expect them to win the Cup at least once every two years? The parity in the league makes it impossible to do that. Even dynasty teams like the Oilers and Islanders only managed 5 and 4 Cups, respectively, despite not having to be constrained with a salary cap.

imo they certainly underachieved between 2010 and 2015, when they never made it deep at a time when the East’s only other real cup contender was Boston. Of course most of the blame falls on Fleury for laying so many playoff eggs.

regarding the poll, I don’t hate either team substantially. The Flyers are too lousy to hate, the Penguins are too good without being good enough to hate. Of course, I hate how NBC tripped over them self to broadcast their games over the last decade, and I dislike most IRL Penguins fans I’ve met who very clearly like the team more than the sport, but I’m neutral about the laundry itself.

Nizzle

no hope, no future, no second chance
May 13, 2009
Flyers fan voting for the current abomination of the Flyers

Lauro

Charlie Conacher
Jun 28, 2008
Berlin
Dynamo Dresden, Borussia Dortmund, Pittsburgh Penguins, Boston Bruins. My hate for black/yellow(gold) teams is strong.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad